PH
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This brand is amazing. The smell is great, the scent selection is vast and it’s such a good quality. I feel the need to quickly explain - the best time to use the deodorant is after a shower when your skin is warm, because it’s “clay” stick and slides best that way, if not after a shower hold it to your armpit for it to warm up for 5 seconds then it glides easily, it’s my favorite brand of natural deodorant and I have tried many many brands and styles and kinds. I will say that I never smell with this. If someone wants to buy who sweats a lot like I swear a normal amount and it’s great, it’s not anti perspirant so you’ll still sweat but never smell. If that makes sense.

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

my favourite deodorant brand ever. i prefer the pink tube o this (forgot what scent that was). while this isn't an anti perspirant (so prepare to still sweat with this on) - i find that this really helps to prevent body odour, compared to many other deodorants i've tried. only downside is that this is slightly more on the expensive side, but one tube can last me for a long time. (about 3 months at least). it's become part of my routine now. the honeysuckle scent still smells good, and is not overpowering, but i would probably get the pink one still

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

This aluminum free deodorant works great! I love the smell, too. It can be a little bit hard to apply at first because of the clay but if you put it on after a nice shower it will go on easily. It just needs to be warmed up a bit to glide better over the skin but it really stops perspiration and controls odor all day.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

As with all aluminum free deodorants, this works by masking odor and does not prevent sweating. I found the scent very pleasant but as others have reviewed, it's difficult to apply. So, leave some moisture after showering to make it useable. I still have to try it out in the summer, but for now I would consider repurchasing.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I love it . it smells subtle and good . it lasts all day . I will order again I love the scent . i use it as part of my personal daily care routine . quality is superb . package and size is good and it does keep you smelling nice and feeling fresh indeed

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

It can be challenging to find Healthy safe deodorants that work, so I have been pleasantly surprised by this brand, which I bought on recommendation from a friend. The scents are nice and I like that they have a bold smell (as written on the label). I found mine to be quite dry to put on so “clay” in the name is also appropriate, but I’m noticing it’s softened up a bit with use and it’s still worth it.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

The feel was so dry and kind of hard to use. Size is nice and big. The package also arrived fast. Because of it’s dry composition it’s hard to incorporate into a busy personal routine. Love the scent and smell of it.I’m not sure if with increased frequency of using it will change the dryness of application.

5947dd76-9df6-4c41-bbd3-a1aad42f66ce
Posted on Jan 27, 2023

I love the scent of this deodorant. It’s much more subtle than the other fragrances I’ve tried from this same brand, so if you don’t want something strong that will hang around, this might be the one for you! Great gentle ingredients. I don’t typically sweat much, so it’s definitely sufficient for me day-to-day, but it does eventually wear off if I’m very active or in a hot environment. On a typical day it will last all day, but if I sweat a lot then I feel like I need to re-apply in the afternoon.

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

I usually use the amber scent of this deodorant but decided to try a new scent. The scent is okay. This product is an essential part of my hygiene routine. It's not as smooth as most deodorants going on but that doesn't bother me. Package is easy to use, good size, and has many personal benefits. I'm a heavy sweater and this generally will work all day.