PH

4.8
Based on 1,164 Ratings
Posted on Jul 2, 2022
Good

Took this to help to improve the egg quality before going thru the IVF process. It has most of the vitamins and minerals required for pregnancy and was recommended by others online. It's small in size and easy to swallow. But it has a metallic taste and would cause nausea if you take it with empty stomach.

3c383b76-98df-463e-8d37-ecbfeb332acb
Posted on Jan 20, 2023

I was taking these vitamins during my pregnancy on the regular basis. I love it, that you have to only take 1 capsule daily and then be done with it. To me, size is alright, not too big for me and the quality is pretty good. I think, they have good potency, good effect on the baby, cover all the deficiencies. Can't say much about the taste, since you just swallow them, but there was no unpleasant smell or aftertaste, IMO.

Posted on Dec 22, 2022

I can't say too much about the ingredients, but as far as value for money, I'm happy. None of that "take 3 pills every day" nonsense, and it doesn't make me nauseous (I'm in early 1st tri), which is more than I can say for another brand that I also got from iHerb. I'm happy with it.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I bought this to maintain my hair and nails even though I am not pregnant. I can say after two months of use that the ingredients in this product are very beneficial for hair, skin and nails as they have become amazingly healthy. The size of the pills are quite large but you just have take one daily which is great.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Good vitamins, the size is ok, quality ingredients. I like that you should take 1 pill daily. The package is comfortable, the taste is ok, however I don't feel it so strong, because I swallow pills. A good potency of different vitamins. The effect is noticeable approximately after 1 week, feel more energy

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

It's difficult to review it, as I have nothing to compare. I first took a much more expensive one, and then switched to this one, and continued throughout the pregnancy. The label is great, contains high dosages on vitamins.

Posted on Jan 6, 2023

I love a good prenatal vitamin! I am prepping my body to be pregnant for the first time! Very exciting times! Perfect for daily or every other day use. Easy to swallow.

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

I think this is a high quality product. the size is big and I consumed it daily . it taste OK because I usually get nausea with pills. My doctor approved the ingredients .

Posted on Dec 21, 2022
1,242

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you