PH

• S
Based on 2,251 Ratings
1,354
Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Best herbal tea in the market, high quality of ingredients, delicious taste, easy to consume, caffeine free! If you’re looking for the specific tea with the specific health benefits, this Yogi Tea is perfect. If you’re looking for the gift to give, the package is beautiful and its serving size are excellent for daily consumption.

20ab0505-630a-429d-a0af-a5e210ab2d6a
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I love this tea especially for its ingredients (cloves and cinnamon great for the gut). The quality of this tea plus packaging is excellent. I love the refreshing taste and the fact I can drink it a few times a day and know it's adding to my health and wellbeing! My favourite detox tea.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

This is an addition to my Yogi Tea collections. The blend is so nice but I do not really smell or taste the peach on it, it is more on the cinnamon and licorice after taste. I still love this though especially at night. It is caffeine free so it is still good to have it at night. It benefits me a lot especially when i want to detox. Packaging is perfect and I am always excited for the note that I get per sachet.

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

This tea is absolutely yummy but I don’t think it’s accurate to name it peach since that flavour can’t be tasted at all. Any peach is overpowered with other, strong flavours like cinnamon and ginger which I personally don’t mind but the name doesn’t reflect that.

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

Yogi Tea's Peach DeTox is a great option for anyone looking to support their overall health. The blend of dandelion, burdock and peach gives a delicious and healthy tea. The tea is caffeine-free and the individually wrapped tea bags make it easy to take on the go. I found that it has a great taste and it helped me to feel refreshed after a long day. I highly recommend this tea to anyone looking for a unique and flavorful tea experience.

This tea is wonderful if you love cinnamon that is. It is like eating a tasty cinnamon roll. I do not taste the peach and thankfully I do not taste the black pepper. It is very much like Redbush Chai tea, which I love too. If I add creamer, it really reminds me of a pumpkin spice drink you’d get over the holidays. I've also noticed that when I drink it on a regular basis, my tummy feels less bloated and flatter. I am able to drink this at night as well cause it is caffeine free.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Scent use quality size age benefit season composition moisturizer texture saison hydrate sensible emballage parfume usage use use use use use use use use use use use use use use use use use use use use use use use use use use use use use use use use use good

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

This tea has an excellent flavor - the combination of spices reminds me a little of peach cobbler - it tastes a little decadent while still being so healthy. I am really enjoying the Yogi Detox teas - all of them have burdock and dandelion root for gentle detox. I had a long recovery after a virus last year and the gentle detox teas have really helped me get my system back in balance. The detox teas are also helping me drop a little weight (which was also needed), After that long virus I just was not active enough to keep trim. Great Quality tea - excellent flavor - AND I feel better - Win Win WIN! Love this tea.