PH
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 18, 2022
Eco Bee Honey with Royal Jelly and Pollen

Completed one bottle in a month by taking 1 tablespoon with my CollagenUp drink. The honey had a different taste and smell from usual due to the premixed with Royal Jelly and pollen. There is an after-taste in the throat and some warm sensation in the stomach after taking it and stays for a while. This is very different from taking pure honey. Not sure why and if any benefit.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I found this product several years ago in a Vitamin Shop while looking for Royal Jelly capsules. The salesperson showed it to me because I drink tea and it would serve two purposes. At first it looks odd but quickly melts. I truly believe in the health benefits this provides and use it everyday.

Posted on Jan 7, 2023

the quality is excellent. the size is also good regarding the price . you can smell the propolis inside. but after taste, it becomes like honey so sweet. for those who don't like pure propolis. it's the good product as it is made with honey. and can benefit from both.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This stuff is the real deal. You can easily tell how natural it is with every bite. This company produces only the highest caliber goods I've ever tried.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I love this honey! It tastes really good and includes the benefits from both royal jelly and pollen. It is a good size that lasts a couple months if you have a daily spoon. I take it on an empty stomach just before having a cup of tea.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

this products is good quality and price reasonable as royal jelly and pollen ,, it is help to give energy and reduce inflammation of throat and cough , I am using tablespoon daily morning ,, feel active whole day

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

The quality is sooo good i will buy it again and again

ab83263b-3512-4c52-8571-7ab06cf1ee1a
Posted on Dec 12, 2022

first quality Made from Bee Pollen and Royal Jelly . Size 24oz Benefit you immune system Taste as honey.

a7a21589-1444-4c64-bc97-b342182afa79
Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Great taste, fresh product. I think it helps to boost energy. I can definitely taste bee pollen but because it is mixed with royal jelly and honey, the bitter taste of pollen is not as strong as on its own. I will order more for sure. I keep the jar at work and take few spoons during the day for energy boost and to uplift my mood and it works. I think having honey, royal jelly as ingredients really improves the taste. However, I try to limit the dosage because I think the taste is great and very addictive. High quality product and a good size jar that will last for a while. Bee pollen has a lot of benefits and in combination with royal jelly and fresh honey the effect is much stronger. I definitely recommend product if you don’t have allergy to bee pollen or honey