PH

4.5
Based on 1,863 Ratings
1,286
Posted on Apr 13, 2022
Excellent longlasting taste! READ BELLOW!

Second time I purchase a package of these sweet but at the same time high quality gums with nice smell to eat them whenever needed! Due to their composition and ingredients, you can take these even if you're on diet because they're sugar-free! The size of the package is good, 27 pieces which means if you take one a day, it will be used for almost one month! Recommend! THUMBS UP please if you like my review!!! :*

91d17c94-7002-44cf-a5a6-07684059cff4
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

The fruity taste is delicious. The gum doesn't stick to my teeth. The easy pop container is small enough to fit in a purse or pocket. I like that it is aspartame free. My only complaint is the flavor doesn't last beyond a couple minutes. But it is still fine to chew once flavorless. You can blow some bubbles from this gum if you have 2-3 pieces. My kids like it too.

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

Pros: Quality ingredients. Sweet and zero sugar, therefore suitable for keto diet. Beneficial for teeth health (Xylitol). Convenient package for a handbag. Cons: Nice taste, but not too exciting. Single gum size is too small, in my opinion i had to take at least 2. The Package didn't last long. I liked the Xyloburst, Chewing Gum, more. If my feedback was helpful, I will appreciate, if you give it a thumbs up.

e47b6d75-36d9-4c9c-bbde-0eab70c3a251
f5e1e600-b5d6-4394-a18f-c95da9dd086f
omilla
Posted on Jul 24, 2022
4,508

A very good addition to Xlear candies. I use it after food, after sweets. Very pleasant taste and aroma. Convenient practical packaging. Excellent quality and composition. I got them cheaply, from a promotion. I recommend.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

The flavor is great and you can make great bubbles with 2 peices. The chewability lasts a long time, even after the flavor wears off. You can chew a piece for 1 minute after eating to get a similar effect to brushing after a meal (my dentist told me this). Most importantly, I can chew a lot of this gum all day without getting a migraine or significant jaw pain, which I get when I use sugar free gum. I bought a big container and a small container and I keep the small container refilled on my desk.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

If you're looking for sugar-free chewing gum, Xlear Spry brand is excellent! The Natural Fruit flavor tastes a lot like Juicy Fruit, but it's actually healthy and good for your teeth! The container is a convenient cylinder that fits easily in a bag or purse. You get 27 pieces in each package, so it's a good deal for xylitol chewing gum.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Spry is very good quality. Flavor lasts about 15-20 minutes. The gum also stays fairly soft for quite a while. I like the fruit flavor. Not too sweet and no aftertaste with Xylitol as sweetener. I would definitely recommend the fruit flavor and Spry in general. It’s my favorite gum! Cinnamon is my favorite flavor. I also like Spearmint. The little tubes are a convenient, good package option as it’s easy to carry around and opens easily, but stays closed as well.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

Tastes really good! Delicious and fruity, it really does taste like candy. Sweet but sugar-free. Smells fruity and delicious as well. Good packaging, easy to open. Great for dry mouth in my personal experience. Helps to increase saliva production while chewing. I would definitely buy these again! Great quality and natural ingredients.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022
1,342

This is our favorite sugar free gum. This large container lasts a long time (unless my daughter sneaks it into her room where I swear she eats the stuff). I feel that the flavor does not last very long but my wife and daughter think it is fine. A little pricey but dentist recommended over juicy fruit.