PH

8,439
1,101
Posted on Aug 14, 2022
4,133

This stuff is magic! My son (8) suffers from chronic stuffed nose and nothing worked so far. With this spray his nose is free within minutes! He is super happy to be able to breathe through his nose again. Definitely recommend and will buy again. It's also a handy size although it could be a bit larger. It came packaged well, quality must be good as it works, it's easy to use and ingredients are safe too.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it Woow good i like it 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🥹🥹🥹🥹❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ i use it size good package good intgredient good

d1da72c0-bcee-4c63-ad34-fcaecf56e0e3
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

My son has suffered with allergies his whole life. After adenoid removal, his sinus infections became monthly. This helps him naturally clear out the congestion. This is the only nasal spray he doesn’t have an issue with the taste, as well. We buy multiple of these, frequently. We swear by the kids and regular versions.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
2,262

Fine product. I buy often and not the last time. Everything arrives quickly and in good packaging. I am delighted. Definitely with love for people.

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

good product n excellent service .....good product n excellent service .....good product n excellent service .....good product n excellent service .....good product n excellent service .....good product n excellent service .....good product n excellent service .....good product n excellent service .....good product n excellent service .....good product n excellent service .....good product n excellent service .....good product n excellent service .....good product n excellent service .....good product n excellent service .....good product n excellent service .....good product n excellent service .....good product n excellent service .....good product n excellent service .....good product n excellent service .....good product n excellent service .....good product n excellent service .....good product n excellent service .....good product n excellent service .....good product n excellent service .....

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Our pediatric dentist recommended my daughter start using xylitol nose spray nightly before bed to help with opening her airways and creating a more 'optimal' environment for her teeth to develop. I was not sure if she would take to the habit, but this product made it possible. She find it easy to use, the bottle fits in her hands well (she is 5 years old) and she enjoys the 'sweet' aftertaste when using it. The packaging was appealing to her (who doesn't love elephants?) and the quality is high. I will continue to purchase this product - especially during sales periods as it is a little pricier than others in the market.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

This product is very good and easy to use. My toddler recently has a blocked noise. The first two times she was reluctantly to use it and I had to force it, but after that she would point to the Xlear and asked me to do it. Good for toddler. No skills required. The quality is good too. No weird smell and taste.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

I can't say enough good things about this product. Its great for our gang, who really don't mind taking it, due to its size. Our Ear-Nose-Throat doctor said it is excellent as well, and safe to use regularly, which is what we do in these times.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

My children take this when they have the sniffles, which happens a lot in the winter in Japan. It's a great size, will last a long time I think. They love the elephant, they don't mind the taste too, which those with children will know, it's not easy to find something like that sometimes. They seems to be be breathing easier, so I would have to say it is great quality! Nice! Xylitol is a pretty decent ingredient, I would say!