PH

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I have been using the sweetener version of this brand, which I love. However, since trying this product I am in love. This is perfect if you simply want something to add a delicious, punchy yet subtle flavour to your water. I have found it so refreshing in our very hot weather. Almost every day I make soda water and add 2 squirts to a 800 ml bottle water. Sometimes I add mint from the garden. Even my husband who usually prefers very sweet beverages loves this product. I can't wait to try the other flavours. I have been surprised at how long it lasts. I also expected it to perhaps have an odd aftertaste but it doesn't. Tastes so good. I'm also satisfied that the ingredients are safe, unlike many other additive type products.

26fcb3db-835e-4d0b-b562-3868ff0b2252
Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Stevia itself can be an acquired taste, and despite all the obvious and well studied health benefits attributed to it, I really can't teach myself to enjoy it in any common form. I didn't like the powder, I hated a lot of chemically tasting liquid blends, and I finally found this little thing a few years ago, which I prefer the most to this day. I typically mix them into my hot green & spearmint tea to sip through the day, but any herbal tea with a mild taste will pair nicely, even better if you dash some OJ, crush some mixed berries, and pour that over ice. There're so many options really. Peach mango is more or less a regular order for me, and I decided to give the strawberry one a try too.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

No need to buy soft-drink/sugary soda with all its scary, unhealthy ingredients and OD on sugar, when you’ve got this in your Arsenal! Just mix it into water (I like soda/mineral water best) & you’ve got an instant, deliciously refreshing beverage! Even diabetics can have it, as it tastes divine… without all that sugar! It’s also nice in/on yoghurt, ice cream/ice-blocks/sorbet/slushees & smoothies. Overall excellent quality product.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

If you want a sugar-free water enhancer, Wisdom Natural SweetLeaf is for you! It is sweetened with Stevia and has a great flavor. I especially like the Peach Mango - it is nice and fruity and tangy! All of the flavors are quite tasty. The container is smallish, but you only need to use a couple of drops to get plenty of flavor, so it lasts a long time.

ToryHoney
Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Really liked this product. It comes in a small bottle that you can carry it anywhere you go. It doesn’t transform you water into a juice; it gives your water an aroma of peach and mango and a bit of sweetness from the stevia so it helps your water intake if you’re not a water drinker like myself. The peach and the mango are equally prominent, it’s tart and juicy. No aftertaste! I’ve tasted other two flavors too (strawberry kiwi and raspberry lime) and like many people mentioned, this one is by far the best. The other two are a bit sour and the fruits are not as distinguishable, it is like you’re tasting something that you don’t know exactly that it is. This one is straight peach and mango. Now, the package says that it comes with 48 servings but I’m not sure about that.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

i dont like drinking water and this one helps me to drink more, the taste is nice, and i can take it anywhere because of its measures it suits in any bag

c0cacd04-3b1d-4948-9ed2-6dcbedbed6ae
Wing Wong
Posted on May 3, 2022

Sweetleaf Water Drops are delicious and sweetened with Stevia. The safe, natural sweetener. I have used the strawberry-kiwi, the peach-mango and they are delicious as well. But MY VERY FAVORITE flavor is the tropical punch. Yummy! I hardly ever drink my water without it. Learn to love your water.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

This water enhancer alone does taste like peach and mango, but the peach definitely comes through more. The smell is stronger than the taste, however. To add more flavor, I add more squirts of this into my water, but it ends up tasting a bit off, so I suggest adding the recommended amount and enjoying it for what it is--slightly flavored water. Still tastier than plain water, but I believe the flavor, and sweetness, could be stronger.