PH

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

I love Weleda products and use many of them as they suit my sensitive skin. I have used this body lotion daily, for many years and wouldn't be without it. I see now that it comes in a new packaging, which should be better without the pump top it had before. The ingredients look the same, and I love the citrus scent. It is a good price purchased from iherb.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I’ve not used yet but I use all the other weleda creams and lotions and lip balm. They are very effective. This is small bottle so I’ll put next to bed.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I love this product. The smell is deliciuos and it leaves your skin really smooth. This company is also cruelty free so that´s a must.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I love this body cream and use it for years

Posted on May 2, 2022

The thickness and smoothness are perfect for my skin! The nice citrusy scent is very refreshing. Our family all love this great product!

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

It has a fresh natural scent that is irresistible. It absorbs easily into skin. Great for spring and summer.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

The smell of this is divine. It’s really hydrating and not oily or greasy. Love it!

FATEEENNNsfle
Posted on Jan 5, 2022

Light moisturizer but I like to mix it with an oil. The smell is very nice like lime peels 👍🏻

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

Nice gentle scent, absorbed quickly leaving smooth skin. Package size allows easy grip and comfortable use.