PH
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

We love Wasa crackers. My favorite is the Light Rye. I think it is a little lighter and crispier than some of the others. But sometimes it is nice to mix and match for variety. We enjoy this with vegan cream cheese, or peanut butter. Of course it would be good with cheese (vegan or not). I especially like the simple ingredients and the fiber.

Posted on Jan 1, 2023

Took this convenient package with us overseas. Was a great size to fit in my hand-luggage and use as a snack while waiting for my flight. The taste is neutral so it works well with all kinds of spreads. High-quality ingredients are also beneficial to me because I don't like unhealthy additives.

Posted on Dec 17, 2022

great quality. the taste is very good. the texture is very crispy even if it has been open for a long time. The ingredients are simple and clean. The size is quite large. I like the paper packaging too. I spread peanut butter on it and it was really good.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

This particular Wasa bread is super light and airy,not as crunchy as others but still very healthy to snack on. I like it in soups.

357eede7-2db7-4a0e-ac9f-87be0b3fbc44
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

These classic Swedish crispbreads are thick and aren't as brittle as some other crisps or thins. Wasa delivers on good quality for price, and great option with dips and spreads, and with soups or stews. I've even had them with jams! They would also make for a good food option for those suffering from digestive upset/unrest with stomach flu for example. Minimal salt and basically no preservatives help preserve the taste and nutritional integrity.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Best crackers at the best price! These crackers are tasty and perfect as snacks for the calorie conscious. I enjoy them with cream cheese and black olives, or plain hummus. Thank you.

Posted on Dec 21, 2022

cheaper than in the market and very crispy. u won't enjoy if eat alone. must put cheese or other stuff on top of it

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I think these might be the most low-calorie, best quality ingredient flatbread crisps I’ve ever seen! They are AMAZING with hummus, and I also love to eat them with avocado & egg on top. The package size is huge and lasts me for weeks!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Quality is good and tasty I use it with cheese for breakfast or after gym snacks Size of 1 peace is quite enough and make you feel full