PH

Posted on Jul 6, 2022
Certain types of Magnesium

Did you know there are different TYPES of magnesium? And each one can help more specifically with certain things? As the ingredient states it is magnesium glycinate. The bottle package comes looking exactly as it looks on the site. The pill's size is a bit large, but it is a smooth capsule. My practioner suggested this one to help me with relaxing, sleep, PMS, anxiety, deficiency, and my tachycardia. And I can say it has helped benefit my sleep for sure! As well as, my fast heart rate and anxiousness. I take it at night at dinner or before bed.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

First time ordering this brand. I and my family use magnesium in different forms as our maintenance, for whenever we need it: mostly the glycinate/malate, srt magnesium, threonate and sulfate. Never citrate. I think this brand is good, my husband and son takes this + another capsule of glycinate, before bedtime and they feels relax the following day.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I used to take a different brand of magnesium for years but it never helped. My magnesium was still low. This one is SO good though. Best magnesium supplement I’ve used

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

Very high quality brand. Best forms of magnesium combined. Better price at Iherb than here in Sweden.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

good composition of ingredients, helps the joints and muscles as well

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I have been using it for a week, satisfied with the outcome so far and will continue and see it effects on the long run

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I really like this magnesium, it has many health benefits, relax muscles, promotes sleep.

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

Great magnesium for sensitive stomach.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I take magnesiumu with vitamin D3. I feel better.