PH

Posted on Jun 25, 2022
1,141
3,433
It's A Life Saver!

Great product! I started having problems with digestion after I went through a period of heavy stress. I had constant heartburn, was burping up food all day long, (even in the morning from what I'd eaten the night before) and had frequent diarrhea. I was miserable for a long time until a doctor recommended this product. I take it before each meal and it's now rare for me to burp anything up at all, much less something from the night before. Even heartburn and diarrhea are rare now. I've been using this product for about a year and, although I wish my stomach would go back to normal, I'm grateful that this product exits. It has really been a life saver.

I tried this when my usual Doctor's Best Betain HCI Pepsin and Gentian Bitters wasn't available and found it just as good. I take it for digestive support, so it's hard to say whether one or the other is "better" as both work for me, but I'd definitely purchase this again.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I have been taking this supplement since November 2021. It is a great boost for my digestive issues. The gentian root extract is a bitters which is an optima addition for mel. I take six a day so this bottle lasts me 37 days

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

This was a great solution for my digestion problems. I used it for one year. My dr. recommended it and I haven’t had any issues of reflux and constipation since I used it. Plus i have a good and healthy diet plan.

Posted on Dec 17, 2022

This is a game changer. Since I started taking them I stopped having pain in my tummy. They help to digest meats. Really like the product.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Excellent!this has been a lifesaver for me. I take 3 to 4 at the beginning of a meal and bye-bye discomfort and bloating. Clean ingredients, too

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

I ordered these to test them as my go to brand has been out of stock on iherb for very long. Very glad I did! These have a higher dose of HCI, so instead of taking 2 pills I take 1! Which is great, because for my main meals I need at least 4 of these capsules to make sure I digest all the protein! I take a few morsels of my meal and then take the pills. Sometimes I wait until mid meal. I suffer from extremely low stomach acid, specially recently due stress, these pills are helping me a lot, I no longer get reflux. Be mindful that if you stomach acid isn't as bad as mine, you need to be careful with the doses, these pills have a higher dose than most other brands. Which works great if you stomach acid is very low. But if it's not, 1 pill might be enough.

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

Appreciate the size and heavy dosage of this, and ingredients were mostly what practitioner called for, except for hydrochloric acid, so stop taking. Use of that ingredient is questionable for healthy digestive function.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

To be honest I don’t know what supplements work and what don’t , I take so many. But other reviews sounded promising and I’ll buy again as want to keep my particular supplement plan going for a while. I do notice less bloating when I use these but the real test for me will be seeing my pathology protein levels increase.

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

It looks genuine just like the ones I bought through my GP.