PH

Posted on Feb 2, 2022
מצוין!

Earthy with full body and no acidity. A full rounded body with tones of smoke but extremely pleasant. I only noticed that it was 11 oz and not 12 oz when I got it, but that is inconsequential. I like it black, but it would go well with cream or milk. Great value for the money.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I like my coffee black and darkly roasted, and going by the comments, this coffee was worth getting, certainly in sale price. It is reminiscent of Cuban coffee. if you know, you know.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Just saw that IHerb has this coffee. I love Sumatra coffee and this has just the correct rooasting for my taste. Will buy again

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I love dark roast coffee so I gave this one a try. It's OK, but a bit acidic.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Strong coffee to wake up to in the morning

95af3794-9fae-4e9d-bb56-8d9f981b3fad
Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Great Sumatra! Especially for the price!

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Good to find Single origin coffee beans here!

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I often drink it as a cafe au lait. Third wave coffee, which is popular in Japan, is light roasted, but there is no coffee that fits well because it is not good at sourness, and I liked the flavored coffee of this maker, so I took the plunge and bought a dark roast. It was okay to dilute it and drink it in black. I'm a little addicted to Sumatran coffee because it has a special and unique flavor.

Tahani
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

I received it quickly and the hummus was as described, thank God I was afraid I would get burned,, Those who prefer black coffee should try it