PH
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 7, 2022
Good

one of the first carbohydrate powders i used. they even come in pail/ bucket containers! im alternating this with karbolyn from efx(if i have the budget, works great as well). the price has gone up considerably over the years but id still recommend them if you are looking for bang for the buck carb powders. they are not ultra messy like waxy maize, mix well with water and any other beverage of your choice since this comes in neutral flavor. actually the serving scoop provided is more than 18 grams - i reckon its around 20ish grams. so one "full level scoop" will give you more than 17 grams of carbs. overall this is a good product. ive been using universal nutrition products (from gym bags to supplements) throughout the years. its one refutable brand imho. im using this as pre, intra and post workout. serving size will depend on my caloric needs.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Excellente supplement to take during training, before or after as well. As each one prefers. In my case, I train 2 hours of weight training a day, this supplement is wonderful. It gives me a lot of energy to continue training. unflavored, easy to take. As it is a supplement that you only dilute in water, it does not activate the digestive process, this is excellent as it does not interfere with my 2-hour workout. Like any supplement, it must be taken with care, without excesses. If my photos and comment helped you please click yes.

Posted on May 3, 2022

This is an excellent high-quality carbohydrate without taste so you can add it to your intro workout supplement to support muscle endurance. It’s really simple ingredient to add to your shakes as well if you want to support energy and put on size. No need to buy special mass gainers.

Posted on Jan 2, 2023

exactly what i was looking for, Good product & good price. and the most favorite vitamins, Great product for me ,I am really happy with this product!

4850a68c-5c4c-42ca-bf7e-7c976742cc8b

e0c68d98-7538-4b4e-a83e-12146c124fb8
e418bae3-f546-41e1-a590-9289750a7eaa
70998122-388b-4250-8b72-e9840820e78f
a6fc1157-3d4e-48f2-8dd9-3fb5ceb2237b
0428eba4-172d-492c-a274-a769959c2813
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Most people don't realize, that they need also carbs and insulin to build muscle. I mix a bit of this and honey into my protein shake. It's a MUST HAVE for serious sports man & girls.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

Good if you're looking to gain some weight, no smell or taste so you can add it to water or soft food. The size is good compared to the price, over all good quality and ingredients. The package was sealed.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Very good, well used good scent the quality and size is greet the package good and its good to my age and my benefit i hope it well continue producing this product very sensitive and moisturizer and composition

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Second time I purchase this item and I totally recommend it. I don't like eating before working out (weight lifting) and this product does the job to keep me with high performance during the workout

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

No taste, it dissolves smoothly, serving amount is good, it is good for muscle building but not enough to increase the mass as you need