PH

Posted on Aug 29, 2021
Great Supplement!

Many of us have busy lives and it can be very difficult to consume all the nutrients we need on a daily basis. Animal Greens is a convenient way to supplement your diet. I noticed a difference in about a week - I felt more energetic and my sleep improved. Highly recommended!

Posted on May 29, 2022

The quality is really high I really recommend it. You have to check the ingredients for any allergies, it’s taste just fine. The size is affordable for its price. The packaging is nice and easy to use. Include it in your fitness diet and workout to see it’s benefits.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I know getting enough greens is important for living a healthy life and I don’t always eat enough in my diet, I’m working on that, but I took these packets daily, there are quite a few pills and they are a little on the larger side but it is manageable to get down. I know I felt better, I had more energy in the day and my skin looked better during the time I was taking these. Has a lot of nutrients and components that are beneficial. I will be ordering again soon and recommend to people who needs the addition of greens. I also opened the green capsules and would put the contents in my smoothies in the morning.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

I am not a power house by any means, but I work to stay fit and healthy. Unfortunately, I don't eat enough greens, so I decided to try these out. It's definitely a lot of pills to swallow, but I do feel like I have more energy and I feel healthier in general.

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

This is a great way to make sure that you're getting some phytonutrients. I'm impressed with the price that iHerb has it listed for, and the remarkable shipping speed. For me at least, it seemed to arrive within 24 hours of ordering! Definitely location dependent, but I will be ordering from iHerb again.

Posted on May 25, 2022

I think it really helped optimize by gut bacteria resulting in feeling healthier and having less cravings. Not a substitute to eating a balance diet with some fruits and vegetables, but certainly can help. Also I think price is quite good.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Great product! Highly recommend it. Gives me a lot of energy throughout the day for training. Easy to drink, good ingredients and good quality. What I like about this,If you don’t eat enough greens, then this should be your go to product.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

feel awesome after taking this. No bloating, improved health and function. Love that its also vegan and that i can avoid any issues with my allergen. my skin, hair, nails, overall body feels recouped. amazing!!

Posted on Jul 17, 2021

Been stacking this with universal uni liver and I can tell soon after taking them both together that I'm getting a clean pump. Not like a caffeine high or energy drink supplied energy but I can tell it's there. I'm taking this mainly because of reviews I've seen on how it can help regulate your blood. I'm a sufferer of Hashimoto's disease and I'm hoping with my medication that this helps level out my numbers and keep my thyroid in check.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Have tried so many different ones and this one being capsules is truly amazing. Quick and easy to take on the go.