PH

Sam
Posted on Jan 22, 2022
Beautiful!

First of all, I think it's really cool that I can buy these small-sized tea packages that brew about 20 cups. I got a bunch of them and emptied the contents into little tea tins that I keep in my desk at work. This one, the Ginger Peach, is spicy and sour and sweet. I don't think it tastes like peach, but rather a blend of different fruits that mostly have a sour profile (I think the hibiscus and rose hips and pineapple must create that sour flavor). In tea that comes in a bag, I never get a strong ginger flavor, but this tea has actual chunks of ginger in it....so I can actually taste it. If you like flavor profiles that are sweet and sour and spicy at the same time, you will like this!

d16f0bba-2dea-4f2f-bc57-1035bf7b0baf
Posted on May 30, 2022

The second I opened the package and felt the scent... I was honestly surprised by how good it smells! The tea is full of pieces of fruits, the brewed tea is a nice pinkish shade (unfortunately, the photo doesn't show it right), it tastes very nice, not too sweet, very delicate fruity taste. One of the best teas I ever had.

ed35dcc6-9482-443f-b9c6-859d09c141ac
402f632e-00ba-47c6-b8c5-0026dcfc8473
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

This caffeine free tea blend packs a zingy sweet punch and tastes really exciting. As it is loose leaf, I used a teapot strainer, as I didn't think it would have enough room to expand in my teapig. I may have been overly generous with my serving, as I didn't get many rounds out of that one small-sized package - 5 maybe? But it tastes so good and I like my tea strong. My colleagues enjoyed it too.

Posted on May 14, 2022

I received the whole parcel around 5-7working days in Singapore. The items are all well packed and brand new. First time trying because recommended by colleagues. Thank you seller

57f2ac7d-6914-4da4-9cba-e2cb2818a55e
Posted on Oct 11, 2021

This was really nice tea, has a wonderful quality the tea has lots of fruit bits and you only use a teaspoon to make a cup. Very nice

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Taste delicious. Better to put into tea bags as the tea tend to float on top my mug…kinda irritating for me. Nice blend..just right tone for me. Quality is good.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

I really enjoying this tea brand, good price and the quality for what you pay

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

Delicious, like seriously all Tiesta teas are great. Comes in a very beautiful, original pequette with a zip-fastener.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Purchased a big and a smaller quantity for me and my girls . Very much appreciated.