PH

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Beautiful color and could be used as blush. It has tea scent! I like the cute packaging. Lipstick is indeed high quality. It has velvety texture. Only little product is enough for full coverage. The size is comfortable to carry it around. Better used on exfoliated lips. Composition is nice.

3880c0c0-b506-4b57-b6ff-277da951735c
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I’m so obsessed with this lip tint, that I’ve gotten two in every colour. It’s highly pigmented to the point where I only put a dot or two on my lips to give a nice wash of colour, then I use my finger or a lip brush to blend it out. It works really well on its own or mixed with a lip balm (I use a plumping balm) to give it that extra oomph. The colour lasts about 5-6 hours on me, so I only need to reapply once throughout the day. I’ve tried other lip tints, but this is always my go to. The Chai Tea colour is like a warm, burnt red on me. Natural but still striking enough to show off a healthy glow.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I was really looking forward to trying some lip tints and this product did not disappoint. The longevity is great, you get to play around with it to get the coverage you want and the color payoff. I doesn't dry out my lips which is very important to me, but I would say that from what I have seen most of to colors steer towards red.

I absolutely love this product. It’s so moisturizing and pigmented to it only requires a little bit to cover the whole lip, which is great cause then it will last a long time! This review is for the color chai tea, and I’m really happy with this color. I’d definitely recommend it

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

This is such a great tint. A dark cool pink/red, I can see it working on lots of skin tone. Smells great and seeps into skin, so it lasts for several hours. Does not moisturize as it’s just a tint, but you can always add a balm on top. I’ve bought several colors since I like this tint formation so much!

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Beautiful color, feels nice on the lips, stain stays for a long time especially if you blot it with a tissue. Pretty small but OK value fir the price, and smells delicious. I recommend. Please like my review if it's helpful :)

a114dd61-0070-48f6-8b7b-84355aa2e89c
c04559ba-1d21-4194-9a14-24175fefbfd1
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

This formula is beautiful. I will say it is not exactly a tint. Its more like a liquid lipstick though. Nevertheless, ir glides beautifully but I am most excited is that the shade is an absolute match for my skin- just what I wanted!

Posted on May 6, 2022

This lip tint comes in nice colors and serves its use as a semi-tinting lip color. Texture and composition of the product is that watery, slippy feel you'd expect of a lip tint. You get a good sized product for the cheap price, the packaging is really cute, the quality is fine for the price, and I'm not overwhelmed by the scent at all. If your concern is lasting power, I'd suggest you go with a different, watery lip tint. This one's fine, the coverage is decent, but I like the benefit of a tint that tints so well, I can throw on a gloss or lip balm over it without it rubbing away so that I can also moisturize my lips. This one's fine, but not perfect for that. Good for all ages and skin types.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

love the chai tea shade. it's a nice mauvy pink that is very flattering. leaves a nice stain. smells like tea and I like the scent. feels nice on the lips and easy to apply. very buildable.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Slight candy apple scented lippy that is very comfortable to wear and last well because it leaves a slight tint so no unnecessary re application needed. This doesn’t dry your lips and can be worn with a gloss over it. Very good product.