PH

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I hope Iherb will carry all the colors in the future because this is a really great concealer. It gives medium to almost full coverage for me and the best thing is that it stays put, doesn't emphasize texture or creeps into fine lines and pores as the day goes on.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I've been using this product for years used to order it from Korea so I was very very happy to see that it's on I have now dish shaped specifically I ordered for my niece cuz you don't carry my specific shade hopefully you will bring the 2.0 as well but the phone will not is the same in each color great up apate concealer with sunscreen need just a tiny bit to cover little marks or under eye circles great value for money so much better for all the rest of my expensive concealers over the years and for only a fracture of the price just wish they had more color range for darker skin girls

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I was very skeptical at first because some random Korean products can be iffy, but I'm actually very pleased with the color for my medium to light complaxion. I'm very sensitive to a lot of products but my skin was fine when using this one. It actually didn't crease on the day I wore it for over 10 hours, it looked better than some of my more expensive concealers actually. I'd buy again! There is no scent to it or anything else irritating which is a plus.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I am in love with this concealer, the coverage it gives is amazing. It lasts for a long time when set, it covers dark circles and redness so well. The packaging and the applicator is great, the bottle looks small but there is pleanty of product.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

The color was too light for me, its a bit drying and i have a dry under eye so when i used it left me with patchy texture, but its definitely full coverage and the size and the packaging is good for the price , maybe if they provide more shades I’ll consider buying it again

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Listen, this is one of the best spot-hiding solutions I have ever bought, I’m even gonna try and putting it all over my face it’s so good.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Glad that it matches my skin tone. It gives me the right coverage and it’s easy to blend. I just used my finger since i’m not a fan of using a brush or a blender. I like also the size and the packaging.

Posted on May 17, 2022

the best affordable concealers I've ever tried ^_^ the only issue is limited shades, I'm a light to medium so I wished they could branch out more so we all can experience this gem 💎 easy to blend

Posted on May 13, 2022

I like this product. This is a bit bright than my skin color but it is good as a highlight. I like this concealer's coverage. The texture is very silky.