PH

iamgabrielle
Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Great eco-friendly cotton swabs, fun coloring, to bad that they didn't turn out to be purple, but rather pink :D I was really hopping for them to be purple to look good in my bathroom :D but I guess it's not big of difference, important that they are eco-friendly & socially responsible.

Just like any other q tip but eco friendlier. Quality is good, the cotton stays on the stick well, no scent to these. More aesthetic with the colouring, so more for show and if you are disgusted by the colour of wax. Size is good, packaging is average. they feel firm, value for money... I don't know. These are a little like a gimmick. Eco friendly is nice though but I don't know about the colouring of the cotton, is that vegetable or eco friendly colouring?

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I really like these. They don't have as much cotton on the tip as the leading brand but I'm willing to make a little sacrifice for the planet, plus I love the fun colors!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I don't think you really need the choice of colours, but this is a nice quality cotton bud, firm, not too thin, sharp, or pointy. Recommended.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Soooooo pretty!!! They are pink and soft and cheap and I love it!

2424eb25-a6e2-4777-bfab-6a0ea12e5ec4
21a477ec-53f9-4fbd-b23d-9425cd2ef980
Posted on Nov 24, 2021

No idea why people need plastic? These work brilliantly & the colours are fun!

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

cute package, liked it much more than other cotton swabs, good quality

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I purchased this product because I have never seen cotton tips of this color.

Posted on May 30, 2022

These are good cotton swabs, like that they are made from bamboo and love pink so they’re great.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Wow! I really like this cotton swab good quality with lower price.. also good size not too much small and good packaging