PH

4.6
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jul 1, 2022
Good

Good quality scissors that I've bought to use it to make manicure at home by myself. My only concern here is that the blades are not as thin as regular nail/cuticle scissors and take some getting used to at first. Anyway blades are well sharpened and I like the final result.

Posted on May 12, 2022

When I first got them I thought the quality looked a bit flimsy, but really, for the price I couldn't complain. When I used them though I was very impressed with how well they cut. Great precision. Nice little size! The small nose of the scissors really makes it easy to know where you are snipping!

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

Great quality pair of scissors, I use it to cut pimple stickers as often times the pimple patches might be too big for one spot and I don’t want to waste it. The size is great for travelling and I like the colour of the handle!

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Yesss! Finally strong, sturdy small scissors! It took me a while to find again that kind of quality. Have a small curve at the end to allow precision cut. They cut well too. Easy to disinfect. Well packaged too. Highly Highly recommend it!

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Good sharp scissors. Very thin tips - it is convenient to cut the cuticle even in difficult places. Nice design, easy to use, due to the size fits well in the hand. Not slippery. I'm satisfied.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Had such high hopes for these,they looked really skinny in the pic on the website and I honestly bought them only because of that , they r not too skinny to trim the eyebrows and too dull to cut nails

32811cfb-38f0-4cc0-a5ee-0ccc93877714
Posted on Dec 6, 2022

Amazing quality as always and will order soon. Nothing came damaged. Please like my review it will help me a lot 🙏🏼 Thanks a lot Can't wait to order more

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

I have had these over a year now and they are still as sharp as the day I got them good quality pair of facial scissors! Very easy to use nice and small in size!

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

It's a typical brow scissors so I don’t really have too much comment on it. The quality is alright and it's easy to use. The protective cap is a little difficult to remove

Sajaaaa
Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Very useful product,i use it for my eyebrows at it work

84ec4381-d89c-45f2-8497-26cf7422ecbc