PH
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

My mum who has an Asian background recommended trying a konjac cleansing puff and said how great it was for your face. I wasn’t totally convinced because I had never heard of It, but since I was making an order, I popped it in my basket to try it out. I am pleasantly surprised! After applying my cleanser, I gently used the puff in circular motions on my face. It felt soft and relaxing but also exfoliating. Once I rinsed, my skin was so glowy and shiny! It must be because it removed dead skin cells and any dirt etc from pores. After I was finished, I hung it by the string in my bathroom. It took a while to dry (2-3 days) so I’m not sure if I’m supposed to put it outside or in the fridge to dry instead... also I didn’t read anything about how often to use it, but I’ve been doing it about twice a week, as I would normally exfoliate. Update: I have repurchased this as I like the size and shape! I prefer it to the semi circle shaped sponge, as there is a larger surface area and better feeling on the skin.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

First time I buy this product from IHerb. I have been using this sponge before and it was last longer than other brand. I like the shape of the sponge too. It’s easy to use.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

When it was first popular I tried it. Got bored. Then I moved to other sorts of sponges. Meh…Then I used micro fibre. Hated it. Then I used muslin cloths. Kind of like it but too rough. Now my skin is starting to age and I don’t wanna continue to pull my skin from all these cloths anymore. Konjac sponges are just the gentlest. Don’t buy them. I don’t want them to be out of stock again. Thanks hurrrhurrr

f2f0301a-0ddc-435a-8a61-7f94980ba8c7
Posted on May 11, 2021

This puff will become soft once it's wet with water, add some cleanser and it would be a great tool for facial cleansing. It works and feels like a gentle scrub, always get smooth skin after each use. Use it daily to achieve better results. It also comes with a loop for you to hang dry after each use. Great for those with acne skin.

Posted on Mar 7, 2021

This product was recommended by a friend who had tried a lot of Konjac puffs from different brands, and she told me that this is the best. Was a little skeptical, but have been using this twice a week (during the week and also once on weekend). The pores on my nose are less noticeable after few use and am buying my next one soon.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I used this for weeks hoping to see something. This cleansing puff did not do much for my skin. I wonder if it works better with specific skin tyoes and not others. It ws too gentle for my skin which makes me think it would be great for sensitive skin. I am in my late 20's but I felt maybe this would work with younger skin because it just felt like a normal sponge to me. The sponge shrinks when it dries and you have to soak a bit to get it back to its regular size.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I was skeptical at first but this product changes everything! I'm not using anymore clay masks or peelings, with this sponge in my routine my skin is cleaner and my pores too!

Posted on May 19, 2021

I usually use it to clean my face after using the deep cleaning mask , such as mud mask. This konjac cleaning puff is effectively clean all the reminding mud mask, and make my face become clean and fresh without getting dry. Much better when compare with using water only.

Posted on Apr 28, 2021

Gets nice and soft when fully soaked. Recommend for sensitive skin. I open up pores with warm water first then go in with circular motions to gently remove blackheads and dead skin cells about 3x a week.