PH

Based on 4,080 Ratings
3,463
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
5,796

I bought it for the first time few weeks ago and I is it every two days on my scalp. I have grassy hair and it definitely don’t make my hair grassy at all. My baby hair are becoming longer and new little hair are coming slowly. Love it . Please consider to like this post if you found it useful

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

This stuff is BEYOND Amazing!!! I rub it on my chest on my ribs, it literally opens up my lungs and helps me breathe. I am honestly shocked! I my lungs feel tight sometimes especially when I have a cold.. my nose gets stuffed and then I feel like I can’t get enough air into my lungs or my brain. This stuff will literally open up your lungs and have a nice cooling effect, will help you fall asleep too! I will not be without this chest rub ever again. I had lung problems ever since I was a child.. I had pneumonia and bronchitis. Sometimes when I run for too long, my lungs get tight. Now I know what to do when that happens. Tea Tree chest rub! Praise our Heavenly Father for all the herbs that He has provided us. I can’t thank Him enough. All glory be to Him. In Jesus’ name, Amen!!!

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Its really helps my back pain i use it everyday to helps relieve my back after exercise and good before sleeping its helps my a lot thanks for this product

1591e62e-a2df-49db-83f0-f4dd9190f974

So glad I came across this product. I love that it is made with only Eucalyptus Radiata, Lavender, Peppermint and Tea Tree Oil and no nasty chemicals. It is important to notice that the eucalyptus oil is sourced from the world's largest eucalyptus plantation, Banalasta Oil Plantation. Banalasta Eucalyptus radiata has a milder more pleasant aroma with strong anti-microbial qualities. Eucalyptus radiata is the species of choice for aromatherapists as the medicinal eucalyptus most suitable for use on the skin.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Very good and useful and helpful, acceptable scent, Very good and useful and helpful smell good care very quality good size good refresh very package nice benefit good composition nice routine daily and relax and feel better frequency smooth good for any age and for sensitive skin and very gentle moisturize well flavor good and for personal use very effective and the value is worth it

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

I love this chest rub. We are using it with both kids every time they come up with a cough. The scent is devine in my opinion. we saw effective benefits with stuffy nose at night time as well. The quality is incredible, great for the sensitive skin of kiddos.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I like it 👍🏻 I like it I like it 👍🏻 I like it I like it 👍🏻 I like it I like it 👍🏻 I like it I like it 👍🏻 I like it I like it 👍🏻 I like it I like it 👍🏻 I like it I like it 👍🏻 I like it I like it 👍🏻 I like it I like it 👍🏻 I like it