PH

Posted on Feb 28, 2022
Organic, tasty and practical! :)

These are so practical! I love brown rice but it takes a long time to prepare. With the Tasty Bite it takes a few minutes and you've got a meal on your plate! I love the taste and simple ingredients... Especially since they are organic. The size is perfect for me, as I get to save half for a second meal. I highly recommend this product!

Tasty Bite is always a good truth worthy brand and this flavor of this rice is no different. It is delicious and much healthier than the majority of the microwaveable kinds of rice out there. The ingredients are healthy so you feel good eating it and the taste is delicious!

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

The quality is good with wholesome ingredients which doesn't compromise the taste at all. Easy to use and the package size is just nice.

d826aa97-232a-4564-a199-d0f10286e175
Posted on Jan 5, 2022

Surprisingly well seasoned. Only 6 grams of protein in the package otherwise I would say this is a good meal on its own. I like that it's convenient and shelf stable and keep a few in my work bag.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I did like the taste however something must be added to compliment the flavour such as the veggie coconut curry with the same brand. It has healthy ingredients which is good. It easy to use to track my macros. The packaging is great so easy to store.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Very good quality, nice taste, easy to use, size enough for two, good package, I liked very much and will order more again :) makes life better and easy for me :)

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Some days I'm so hungry after work, I don't want to cook. This comes in super handy and it can be served in a short time after heating

Posted on May 20, 2022

The two ways to heat this product makes it a very convenient go-to meal. It taste better using the pan and a bit of water to heat it though. There isn't much lentils but it's okay I think. This is perfect for 1 person.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

great! I tried their 2 varieties pof just rice and liked them. SO I also ordered this with lentils added. Even better. Beans will help if one has high LDL the bad cholesterol. The rice taste just as good as the others, so I am happy.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

The Tasty Bite products are actually quite good in the heat it and eat it rice market. But the flavors here are pretty bland and nothing special. Good texture though and super easy to prepare.