PH

Posted on May 30, 2022

Got it for my mother. She loves it. Nice size. Nice scent. Easy to use. Great for the skin, everyone should get this. Quality is good. Good for all ages. My friend recommended this to me and I got it for my mother. My mother like it. Get this. Nice package.

0ae6a8eb-1bea-4d15-ab06-5b67cbb58154

Gööd Promotion price. If this brand has no promotion I definitely won't have a chance to try it out because usually I'll look at the ingredients first before making a purchase. But the promotional price, it was very interested. So I had the opportunity to try the products of this brand. Overall, I think it SöSö not wow for me.

a3be9648-fff9-4d45-8c8e-070d1307d2e7
b0fd206e-dba8-4999-a0d7-3f6d1f2bb84f
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Very light texture. Smell ( scent) pleasant, citrus. I've been using it for about a week and my skin is smooth. I really like. Apply to the skin with massage movements for 1 minute. After I apply a cream with a richer texture. Good quality. Size is not so big 15 ml, but enough to understand the effectiveness. Well packaged.

e5d4763d-5070-4a28-871d-602c9f63da0f
Posted on May 6, 2022

The texture is pleasant and the absorption on the skin is excellent. The amount is small but it seems to me that it is enough to put a little. The price is reasonable. The packaging is easy to use. As for results - as in any process with a new product - one has to wait a while to express a fair opinion. Especially when it comes to using a relatively older age.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I used to use a different hyaluronic acid serum, and truly noticed a difference in fine lines around my eyes. I tried switching to this one when it was on sale, and wow!! The biggest difference is that while this bottle is smaller than the other I'd used, it lasts so much longer! I use it in the morning and at night after cleansing, spreading over my face but particularly around the corners of my eyes. It absorbs quickly so I can put on moisturizer right after I've used it. Even using it twice a day one tiny bottle seems to last forever--it's like magic! Love that is is cruelty free. I am not sensitive to smells, but for me the smell is almost non-existent for me.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

The serum is very liquid, so when I press the tap to use, it’s spreading with too strong ang long squirt. It’s not convenient. You need be careful. The serum is lucid, without smell, a little bit stinky on the skin. But it absorbs almost immediately, so this is not a problem. I recommend to use and will buy it more.

63152704-f785-4ca2-af2d-989d8fa02576
Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I like the scent it's luxury scent 🥰 I use at day and night as hydration good for my face it's gentle. Good package it come with box. The ingredients good benefits for my aging , dry and sensitive skin not allergic. Great quality serum. I suggest it.

795b4004-c9b9-47d9-bf9a-cd0c3b1532d0
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I ordered this product for the first time and use it for about a week. It has a very gentle structure, a nice and calm scent. I really like the package size - it can be taken in my bag wherever I go. This complex composition benefits my sensitive skin and aI love it.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

This one is very good, light and kind to your skin I put it on ly skin after the toner and I feel the difference it gives a very healthy glow I would recommend actually, maybe a bit expensive for hyaluronique acide in general but it contains niacinamide and other complex so maybe that's why but it worked well for me!

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Gentle feeling Use for damage Scent very beautiful Good quality Good size For all age Package good Allot of benefit For sensitive For scalp problems Moisturize Very good composition Frequency twice daily Concern good

499fc062-aa7e-4082-96cd-6730030f7d59