PH
4.8

4.8
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Good quality the ingredients mixed with tocopherol rights size andthe dosage only 1 to 2 times aday the benefits make may skin healthier and smother good packaging i think effective to may hair too with antioxidants no taste easy to swallow thats why ilike this product and affordable price for me iherb is cheapest online seller thanks a lot

e2a674cc-36ff-4c79-bdca-1a6a11e34600
Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Tasteless and easy to swallow. I switched to mixed tocopherols some time ago already as they are more complete in action. Tri-pherols are even better but quiet more expensive. No PEGS among "other ingredients". Essential for skin and mostt important for the arterial health. Taking 2 daily since ever (i.e: 3-4 years).

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

thank you for the fast delivery!! it's ahead on time., i already use this brand (Vitamin E )before and it gives me the good effect on my skin, and i have no issue on taking this everyday, Good condition and good delivery.., thank you i will make my second order again actually iherb is the cheapest and reliable apps for me now to order than my old online apps. thank-you!!

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

I believe at Swanson good quality. This bottles is what I recommended and bought for my relative. It has a big package size of 250 softgels, enought for all family. Enough dosage in one softgel. The antioxidant effect of this tocopherol is good for hair, skin, and cardiovascular. It has no taste, because the softgels safely protect you from tasting the ingredients inside.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

I like this Vitamin E because it is mixed Tocopherols. I read an article saying we can get more benefit from taking mixed tocopherol rather than taking only d-alpha tocopherol. This is an convenient dosage of 400 IU when you don't want to take too much Vitamin E.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I think the quality of the soft gels is great for its size. I will usually take the dosage with fish oil for my skin benefit. I do feel the effect where it helps with my dry skin. Will definitely reorder the next bottle once my stock runs low. Please like my review if it’s helpful to you!

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Good value, right size. This is my first bottle of Swanson Vitamin E and it saves me time and money to get it through iherb. I looked on line and chose what strength I needed from my home and didn't have to search through all the rows of vitamins at the drug store. So shopping on line saves me a lot of bother and I got quick service and quality product with this purchase. Thank you very much!

Posted on Dec 28, 2022

Soft-gel capsules and each capsules are small but the containment of vitamin E is 400 IU. I take this capsule every morning and night before I sleep, for my skin and to keep my breasts young.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

Glad to find a source for natural vitamin E mixed tocopherols. Every bottle I found in my stores locally was the artificial variety. This is the quality, natural product.