PH

Posted on Jun 13, 2022
Excellent! Turmeric and Black Pepper

I've been using Turmeric and Black Pepper for about a month now and it has helped me with my lower back pain. I also like the quality of the product, it's not too expensive and I don't need to take as many pills. It's also reduced inflammation, so I'm feeling better overall!

641d5bc9-4df4-4052-b6f2-b5d340a3d39f
Posted on May 20, 2022

Love it! Helps with my lower back pain and sciatica 💖 Seems to be good quality, I've only been using it for about a week. I do have a mammal allergy as well, so I love that they use veggie capsules! It's so hard to find gelatin free or plant based gelatin ingredients when it comes to my allergies.

75aaf115-f2b8-4f40-9371-99852889af93

I always take something that help me for inflammation by supplements or food and others. This turmeric and black pepper extracts are amazing due to fighting the everything that can hurt my body particularly joints, knees and it’s rich in antioxidants and really can improve my joints. I had a pain on my joints after that it’s really gone because of it. The turmeric really have a lot of benefits. This package isn’t damaged on the contrary is good. The quality is perfect. The ingredients are nice and totally clean. I recommend it.

Posted on May 11, 2022

This is a very good quality product at an affordable price, turmeric needs black pepper to be really effective. I was left with inflammation and joint discomfort from having COVID-19 and this product was very effective in relieving the pain. I have now added it to my daily regimen. It leaves no aftertaste and is easily digested.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

It took a few tries but I finally found a turmeric that does what they claim it does. It has greatly helped with my pain. I've suffered from major inflammation from that nasty bug. This brand exceeded my expectations. and I do not burp up turmeric or black pepper taste either. that is a big plus.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I bought this to help strengthen my immune system during the pandemic, and took it only occasionally. However, recently I started feeling aches and pains all over for no good reason, other than that I am aging and have put on some weight. A friend thought it was just inflamation, and recommended I take tumeric. I am taking this, and in two days the pains are gone. I read on the internet the other benefits of Tumeric, and I'm all in. There are many and they are amazing. This brand is priced well, organic, has the black pepper, and a higher concentration. I like it!!

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Its my first time trying this product as my sister said it worked for her and I"m happy to say I noticed it really helped in reducing my pain and I took less meds which makes me happy. I would recommend this product. This seems to be of a great quality ingredient too.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Quality product. Good turmeric with black pepper supplement for better absorption. Good ingredient mix. Good for antioxidant and helps reduce inflammation and improvement joint health. Benefit the family.

063c1e42-c550-4644-bb1f-69aa41717215
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I have painful arthritis. This blend has ingredients that are equal or better quality than any high priced Tumeric. I experience almost instant relief from painful inflammation with just ONE capsule. I highly recommend this Tumeric.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Another excellent product for Type 2 Diabetics. lowers glucose levels fast, f not overnight. Alway make sure you get the turmeric with the black pepper that is key