PH

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Yes, a highly effective quercetin formula. I take it all year round for its many health benefits. I used to take a significantly lower dose of quercetin mixed with bromelain, which was also great, but I think between the two I would choose this one. 1 bottle at the suggested dose will last 1 to 2 months, whether you take one or two a day. Quercetin must be expensive or rare because it is quite expensive anywhere. Swansons have some of the lowest prices I believe. Bottom line: If you can safely take high-potency quercetin, and you know what it's for, then here's the option for you. I am personally pleased with this purchase. ALL HEALTH AND VICTORIES !!!

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Hello! I bought it for the first time on iHerb. I will write about the benefits in 2-3 months. I am satisfied with the service. Delivered from the USA to Russia in 9 days!

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Good basic quercetin product. I always try and shop with a balance of value and quality in mind. This product has both of those. Not an extract, but still does the trick.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Haven’t tried product yet as I’m waiting to combine with Fisetin currently out of stock. Will revisit this review in the future. But packaging & delivery was excellent.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Overall these are pretty good value however I find the veggie caps to taste a bit off and they are sticky. You really have to get loads of fluid in your mouth to get them down, my kids didn't like them at all. Otherwise they are fine.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

my 13 years old son taking this once evryday. i like it because it has small mg, i want my son to try it first.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

good quality, great size. using it with D3 vitamine , vitamine C and zinc for immunity

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

The product has a high concentration and is very good in cold periods or in flu prophylaxis ... helps immunity with vitamin C