PH

Posted on May 2, 2022

Inexpensive hydrolyzed collagen of types 1 and 3. It is not inferior in quality to more expensive options. It is necessary to take 2-3 months to improve the skin, hair, nails. Be sure to take 5 grams on an empty stomach together with vitamin C 100-500 mg. otherwise it will not be assimilated. I take a dosage of vitamin C – 500mg, this is 1/5 teaspoon. You can take 10 grams of collagen, but divide by the time of reception, for example, in the morning and in the evening. The visible result comes after 2-4 weeks of taking it – fine wrinkles on the face are smoothed out. It can be taken on an ongoing basis with breaks of 1 month between courses. Banks are enough for 1 course. The powder is odorless and tasteless, dissolves well in water. If you are 35+, then this supplement is mandatory. I recommend it for purchase. If the information was useful to you, put a like and be healthy

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Found this new product on iherb so I gave it a go because of its reasonable price. Have tried different brands (for the reason of "taste") and had collagen for a while. To me, all those I tried are more or less the same in terms of result but tastewise, I can say this one is the most "unflavoured" among all.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I use this in my morning oatmeal and it works perfectly, blending in nicely. The product contains the ingredients I am looking for in this type of product seems an excellent quality, and I plan to continue it as part of my daily routine. Already noticed some improvement in the quality of my fingernails.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Collagen helps provide structure to your skin and fortify your bones. It may also relieve joint pain. Because of its potential health benefits, collagen powder has become a popular supplement. I put a big spoonful of powder in my morning coffee and it helps me not feel hungry until the next meal.I have tried different brands, I have not noticed any significant differences, I take advantage of the most advantageous offer.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

product was delivered as promised, in a timely manner. the quality of the product was good, but i am not sure of its effectiveness, because there was no control study. label lists the quantity of each amino acid.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I ordered it for the price, and it's actually really good 👍 I've ordered again.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Great quality. Itake it for anty aging effect😊, it is good for skin and joints, also has helped my knees

Posted on May 21, 2022

High quality product for the adequate price. Big size. Package is solid. I believe it benefits the quality of my nails and hair.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I just started taking this powder and hope it will work.