PH

Posted on Apr 7, 2022
Satisfied yet not satiated just yet.

I'm still trying this out, I might try to see if I can find a higher dose due to my particular situation and I've just taken a break from having this to try Metformin instead. I'm definitely not opposed to getting this again if I cannot find a bigger dose.

Berbine is great for improvement in liver health and many other benefits. This a supplement you want if your worried about liver health or even brain health/etc... Quality seems good. Its also supposedly just as good as the pharmaceutical metformin which they use for people with diabetes. This is one amazing supplement.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

These Swanson Berberine capsules are of superior quality, are very palatable, and easy to take. Berberine seems to be an effective diet supplement. I'll need more time to confirm this. Generally, this product is good value for the money, though it would have been nice to get more capsules in the bottle.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I'm a tea (with added sugar) drinker and I can't help it. I can't and won't quit. I don't drink, smoke or do dr*g so don't take my sugar away from me. so the happy medium for me is lessen the frequency of sugar intake and also take supplement like berberine because I'm concern of inflammatory and negative effect of sugar in my system. the capsule taste like nothing if I swallow it unless I break and taste it then it tastes bitter.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Berberine is well known for its anti-bacterial, anti-viral properties. While taking the berberine I also noticed more stable blood sugar as well as a leaning out effect, in other words my body fat levels decreased. That was proof positive that this Berberine supplement was effective as advertised since those are some of the noted benefits of Berberine. Whether you are looking for the anti-viral, antibacterial effect, the weight loss effect, the blood sugar balancing effect, the liver de-fatting effect, based on what I experienced I believe this supplement is effective!

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

My husband and I use this instead of metformin. It does a great job of insulin control without any nausea or upset stomach. Have been using this for a few years now and Berberine has also helped us maintain our weight besides helping with overcoming insulin resistance.

Posted on May 27, 2022

I actually found this product to be hard to find so I was very happy when I saw it on here. amazing quality I will purchase again and awesome price. Saw a difference in my health.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I can't tell you how much I love this product. I've tried everything to help with my stomache issues. not even probiotics worked as well as this product has. Highly recommended!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Package is enough for 2 months, if you take 1 per day. I take it as a supplement for insulin resistency and it really helps! Some take it as a part of diet, weight loss plan.