PH

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Medium bristles, very comfortable. Very comfortable brush due to the thick handle.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

My boyfriendnis sick for this toothbrush. Uts for the people who love and need to feel the roughness on thier gums:)

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Clean well and soft on the gums

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Good size but not enough soft

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

nice one, got it after trying in detox box.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Good brush

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

This is the best toothbrush ever! After using it, the teeth are as smooth as after professional cleaning. When I ordered it, I was embarrassed by the price, but after the first use I realized that it was worth the money)

Auto-translated from Russian

For me, this brush refused not the best option. maybe its shape is considered the best for cleaning, but I'm not used to it yet. In addition, for me it seemed hard, not at all soft, although I had always used either medium hardness or soft ones before. The handle is comfortable. Cleans well, I do not argue. Maybe I'll get used to it, but I don't think I'll repeat the purchase.

elphuket
Posted on May 30, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Great toothbrush. Bought as a road trip. It is very convenient to take with you, the case and compactness. Fine shape and gentle bristles for gums. Recommendation from T. Shakhvorostova

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The spouse has a problem with the gums - often they bleed from even the softest brushes. I liked the brush, good rigidity, perfectly cleans teeth without injuring the gums. If you're looking for the perfect toothbrush, look no further.