PH

Based on 2,241 Ratings
1,827
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Dec 24, 2022

The ingredients are good as compared to other vitamins. Just one tablet daily and you are all done. It makes pee yellow. I am taking them even after delivery and it seems working on my body as I skipped a day by chance and felt low. Excellent quality. This is my first time purchasing this product. The quality for me is okay and the potency is superb. I like the ingredients as it contains vitamins that I want. The only thing is the taste, it has an after taste specially after a month or so. Nevertheless, the effects for me is great

a3d6454d-4130-413b-a515-1ab17fb4e0b4
Posted on Oct 16, 2022

296fadbc-f75a-40ea-967f-b23004400bb0
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

The ingredients are good as compared to other vitamins. Just one tablet daily and you are all done. It makes pee yellow. I am taking them even after delivery and it seems working on my body as I skipped a day by chance and felt low next day I took one and were felt good. It is working for me. The quality seems good. The size is big. No taste. If the information was helpful . Plz like it.

e261c884-03ed-419f-9ef3-e8f7b654d60d
fe8f8153-f179-49f5-a3bd-a0dd45e68c27
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I found these about 3 years ago when I was expecting my first baby. I loved that I could take them on a mostly empty stomach and not want to run to the bathroom to throw up shortly after. There is a sweet tasting coating that makes taking them more fun than the average pill. I have loved how they make me feel like I have some energy while pregnant and while nursing. They have plenty of minerals in them to help lessen the frequency of leg cramps. They have lots of folic acid which is good for uterine health. That’s something I was very particular on when searching for a prenatal. They are very yellow and have a sweet smell to them. So they do make your urine very yellow, but that’s nothing to be concerned about. It’s mostly all the minerals that do that, which means your body is absorbing the vitamin well. I wish they weren’t so hard to find anymore, so I’m glad I found them on this site. They are a quality prenatal for an affordable price. I’ve recommended it to all my momma friends!

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

quality is good ingredient is ok size is good I bye this for my mom , good size and good price too, daily only one , it last long and package is good, it is taste less I guess ,and has vitamin c which is antioxidant , ever body needs multivitamin in this days

da46cd8a-bd5f-478e-803e-a417c33964fd
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 29, 2023
1,470

I drank a can of vitamins ( I breastfeed ), I feel a rush of strength, I began to sleep better at night, in the afternoon I was in a good mood, I became less worried about the little things. I also noticed that my nails and hair began to grow better,vitamins are very pleasant to taste. I see efficiency and good result. Qualitative ingredients in the composition, which is also important. I will continue to order to drink them daily!

Posted on Jan 11, 2023

I ordered these for a friend and she said that it has helped her tremendously. She had a miscarriage and it helped get the vitamins and minerals she needed back into her body to help her get better and ready for another baby. She loved the fact that the ingredients are all natural and easy to take. It helped with her iron deficiency and helped her hair to grow back. It’s good enough to take every day while pregnant or not. The quality of the vitamins is great and size of the vitamins are great!

Posted on Jan 1, 2023
1,192

Posted on Dec 15, 2022

my first purchase and taking it for a while. i will not take it daily. hoping it will give me good effect it makes your pee yellow and has a bit after taste. hope it will help my anemia. Im taking it after eating my breakfast and i can say it gives me more energy the whole day. and great ingredients on one big size pill.