PH
4.7

4.7
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This had a very mild scent and the first curly hair product I have owned that did not smell fantastic. It didn't smell horrible, but it did not have added fragrance. I left this in my hair for around 5-10 minutes after a clarity wash and my hair felt amazing afterwards. It felt highly moisturized and healthy. Highly recommend!

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

This masque is very nice with great quality. I've been using it for sometime now. I had thin strands but over time, my hair is fuller. Delivery was prompt and product was intact. I bought 2 but I'll place order for another extra one as a gift.

1879b0ec-52ff-4565-b803-b77fca30f968
Sam
Posted on Jan 27, 2023

I can't even describe the consistency of this product...it's so thick and gloopy but I love it. I've been using it weekly (leaving it on for 10 mins in the shower) and I feel that my dry, color-damaged hair has become softer. It has a somewhat floral scent that goes away quickly.

Posted on Dec 28, 2022

Absolutely repairs my hair, and it gives a smooth touch to it. i love it. The scent is pleasant,i can sleep overnight with it. It's of great quality. The size is also a medium size , and it is good to use for a long time. my hair has stopped breakages, and its benefit is massive

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Leaves me hair and scalp feeling nice. The scent is nice a soft. I use it twice a week and the size of the jar is large so i know I have a love of use in it. Deffs worth the money to buy. Its left my hair feeling soft and smooth.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Okee I have straight hair but also really dry hair and scalp. So you can feel literally how dry it is. If I pad my head you see it snowing so bad. I tried everything and then I thought why not curly hair products? They need special care so are most of the time stronger. With this in mind I bought the shampoo, conditioner and mask. Let me tell you how much I loved the smell when I opened it. Thenn I fel in love how soft and shiny my hair was. After that I noticed that after the first time using it my scalp was CLEAN! I didn’t make it snow that day!😍 While using it my hair got a bit curly even. I don’t how that happened (although we have curlies in my fam). But I dried it naturally my hair looked so amazingg that my boyfriend even saw the difference without telling him. So yes will buy it again and again and againnnn!!🥰🥰

Posted on Dec 17, 2022

This product could last you for such a long time! I have a fine straight hair but it's prone to breakage so I'm always looking for a hair mask that will strengthen it. After looking up the ingredients I can say that they are perfect for achieving my goal. The smell of the mask is a bit strong but it diffuses after some time and I wake up with my hair smelling lovely. It moisturizes the ends of my hair so my hair is silky smooth. Highly recommend this mask- it really transformed and benefited my hair!

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Actually a very good hair mask for it's price. With some good ingredients. I do recommend for all who trying to keep the hair from falling out too much.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Great for the dry wintery months when my hair needs a bit of moisture care. I use dime size portion on damp hair as a leave-in too.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

It makes my hair feel good with a calming scent. I've been using it for about two months with the shampoo and I'm pleased every time. It just makes my hair and scalp feel clean, moisture and surprisingly healthier.