PH

Posted on May 9, 2022

OMG!!!! Yum! I wish I had these special Raisins growing up. I bought one box to try them out, but my kids finished them off in 5 minutes. I didn't even get to taste from the first box! They are also perfect for school snacks, good size for snacks.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

These fruity raisin snacks are great replacement to gummies, my kids really loves them and they don't mind eating it thinking it some sort of gummy. I am really happy that they are enjoying a healthy snack!

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I love-love-love these little healthy snack-packs. Only natural ingredients and great taste. Picks my energy levels right up when I'm feeling low. Perfect for handbag!

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Love it. I use everyday during this period. I feel so good after eat this Raisin Snacks. I will buy again and again. So so nice product. Ultra Recommended

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Very nice! Taste good! Will repurchase again! Everyone love it

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Very good! Smell yummy. Good amount in each package. Nice size!

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Yummy, me and my kids love it. I don’t like the price though.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Nice sweet and sour raisin. Natural ingredients. Healthier choice. Convenient individual small packet