PH

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Perfect taste and ingredients, I use it as a snack for my baby, she like it, perfect packaging and size, the quality of the product is very good also. The flavor is great and my baby loves it, so good for her! There are a lot of benefits of this kind of package, its comfortable, on the go and clean.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

one of the favorites of my baby! :) will definitely buy again. it is organic and yummy and because of the packaging it is easy to take out when we need a snack for the baby or if we are in a restaurant we can just pop it open and the baby enjoy eating it with us. we tried many many flavors and all are great! the quality is also great and the ingredients is perfect. I can tell it tastes good because it's one of the flavors that my baby enjoys at this age and the size of the serving is perfect. the frequency of using is once daily but it depends on your baby's diet but it sure has many benefits. :)

Mix flavor of fruit and coconut milk puree. Tastes sweet and fruity. Very healthy and great mix of ingredients. Baby really enjoyed it. 1 pouch package is 1 portion. Recommended serving size for a 1 year old is 2C of fruit or 2 pouches daily. Pouches travel well. Refrigerate after opening. Organic pouch versions are best.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I bought it for myself just in case for a quick break or smith. I like the consistency (smooth, no chunky parts) and the taste. Would buy it again.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Yummy and healthy snack for the little ones, convenient to bring when going out and about. I usually like to refrigerate these because it tastes better cold, but love that they will not spoil unlike pouches which require storage in refrigerators.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

My LO loves coconut anything and this smoothie did not disappoint. I don't mind paying a bit more for a healthy, dairy-free option as well!

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I carry it around in my purse as an emergency snack😊 Very very yummy, keeps you satiated for a while. (Please hit like if you find my review useful 🌻)

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

This coconut milk is the best one I’ve tried. Not gritty, smooth and tastes great.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Delicious fruit and veggie smoothie with coconut milk. Certified Kosher. Includes only 100% natural vegan ingredients. Will buy again!

Posted on May 23, 2022

Delicious fruit and veggie smoothie with coconut milk. Includes only 100% natural vegan ingredients. Will buy again!