PH

Posted on May 21, 2022
Excellent Vitamin C gummy, but maybe not the very best flavor for me

I have tried several brands of vitamin C gummies over the last year, and while I believe Sports Research is an excellent brand with consistently top notch products, I found the flavor of this vitamin C gummy to be just a tad off when compared with my current favorite from Nordic Naturals, which is actually tangerine, not orange to be fair. Given the potency and other ingredients are virtually the same between the two brands, Nordic Naturals is a better buy for me at a slightly lower price point. Still, I buy several other Sports Research products and certainly can't complain about the quality of this gummy overall.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I want to take vitamin c but it gives me epigastric pain be it tablet or capsure . I tried this gummies it’s yummy and no adverse reaction. I’m ordering again.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I decided to try this Sports Research Vitamin C, Natural Orange, 60 gummies when my preferred vitamin C with Rosehips were no longer being manufactured. Trying out a gummy vitamin C was a new experience for me but at the time of purchase, the Sports Research Vitamin C Gummies were on sale so I thought to give them a try. I'm not sure Vitamin C gummies are the healthiest form of vitamin C since they tend to have sugars and colors added. This brand had natural color and lower, natural sugar and are made WITHOUT any nasty gelatin which is a plus! But, I will add that I don't like that it does contain 15mg of Sodium. All in all, they were surprisingly tasty, didn't upset my stomach and appeared to give my immune system an added boost since I did not catch the "Icky" cold that was being passed between my family members. Even though these vitamin C gummies appeared to have served their purpose, I will say that I probably will not purchase this brand again due to the regular pricing, ($16.95 for 60 gummies!!!), which I consider too high for gummy vitamins. As I mentioned, these Sports Research Vitamin C Gummies were on sale and did the job but personally, if I continued to take gummy vitamins, I'd search for ones with lower sugars and little-to-no sodium.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

I love the taste so yummy!

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

The product is very good. Got satisfactory results, packaging is quite beautiful, quality.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Good taste

Posted on Aug 6, 2021

Nice taste and hopefully will work for body

6a1cc2e7-9ec5-4e9e-898b-2f8937cbc599
Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Cool format of vitamins in the form of marmalade. It tastes like orange gummy, without any nasty taste and aftertaste. The jar is large, has protection from children, the norm per day is 2 things, and it is pleasant and for greater benefit, you need to regularly drink a course to achieve the best effect) Vitamin C is better absorbed in combination with calcium and magnesium. And its deficiency in the body leads to a decrease in immunity in general. also vitamin C slows down the aging process. all health, love yourself and take care of your health) all good) if it was useful, put 👍🏻

c3b8f140-bd3c-412b-9bc8-adca1457844f
7e15e222-a07e-4094-b5ac-e70a42fcc17c
4c52fce2-81d1-4d6c-ad93-43a4d3608f52
89507462-d7f6-4b1d-b7a2-7dde10a79836
f953fd47-1602-4be6-a9c6-a40086e089f1
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

the quality is excellent. the packaging is quite convenient to use. the size is compact. immunity has improved, the taste is excellent. the ingredients are of good quality.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

The quantity is plenty, enough for more than a month, and its ingredients are excellent. Vitamin C is important for our bodies on a daily basis