PH

4.7
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Mar 20, 2022
Great Vitamic C Product!

High quality product and ingredients, which is why I always use Sports Research products. I take vitamin c to enhance immunity, collagen production / skin function, eye function, and overall health and longevity. A great antioxidant. For the size (240 capsules), price, and potency (1000 mg dose), you can't go wrong! With these capsules, you don't have to worry about the acidic taste of using vitamin c powders!

I have bought Vitamin D, Vitamin D and K and this Vitamin C from this brand. I bought them with a discounted price all for the first time, but I bought some of them again for a regular price, which means I was very satisfied with the quality of this products. They have no taste at all, they are gentle for my stomach. I think they really work, but in some gentle way. The packaging is what make me look at this brand for the first time. Black and orange it is really eye catching.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

High quality product without unnecessary ingredients. I prefer this brand because it comes with third party testing so I can trust what's on the ingredients list is truly in there with nothing to worry about. It's a high dosage and comes in a large size capsule. I take vitamin C because it plays so many important roles in cellular function beyond the usual antioxidant or immunity effects.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

This is the BEST Vitamin C I am able to find. My boyfriend had it in the house I moved into with him and I started taking it when it was recommended to keep COVID away. Therefore, I buy the same brand, same dosage, and same count and iHerb has the same bottle!!! It's a no-brainer for me. I love iHerb, they have what I need and the prices are less than Amazon's were.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I love that this is certified NON GMO with the butterfly stamp. It is very hard to find non gmo vitamin C. Each capsule has 1000mg powder, so a very good value as most non-gmo options seem to have only 500mg. Will reorder.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

This vitamin C is the best! For greater absorption always make sure your C has the ascorbic acid and this supplement knocked it out of the park!

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Good source of vitamin C without a bunch of fillers! Easy to swollen for all ages with no chalky flavor. Good product for a good price!

Posted on May 7, 2021

First purchase in iHerb got some extra discount and the shipping was so fast! Happy customer! The product was good, i hope this vitamin doing well in my body. But the expires i think is way too fast for me who is not consume vitamin for a daily basis. It’s 09/2022 and i have 240 capsules to consume alone hahaha

1d1ebd0a-a3a9-46f0-b477-be7274046edd
Posted on Jan 1, 2023

Easy to consume and no after taste. Gentle on the stomach.

Posted on Dec 13, 2022

The product fully corresponds to the characteristics indicated on the packaging, 10/10!