PH
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Quality is great. Ingredients are excellent in this product. The size is perfect. Good for good skim. Hair is excellent after consuming. The package is good. The benefits are excellent. Take for good skin. This good for strong bails. Improved texture in skin and collagen. Good nails. Dermatitis and great taste

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Love this stuff! So good for my hair and nails...it was recommended by a friend who was recovering from breast cancer. She was taking it after chemo to help with hair regrowth. All the nurses in her chemo unit took it because they'd seen such good results from it with patients.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Been taking it for 2 weeks, haven’t seen any hair growth but improvement on hair falling. I little too sweet for my taste but love that’s it has vitamins c in it. Quality is great and size is also great for its price.

f3af7819-3772-42c1-a52f-6614a551154c
Posted on Nov 22, 2022

i took for a while to help grow more skin on my scalp ... dont use it all the time try 3 months on 3 months off

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Candies are both delicious and have good uses, beautiful hair and healthy nails I have eaten 3 jars, I feel my hair is noticeably longer

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I got these on one of the many special Iherb has and while I have not noticed much yet they really taste good. I got two bottles because the price was so good and would purchase again.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I have hair fall and brittle nails issues. But I dislike to take pills or capsule. I am so happy that I found this biotin in gummies. The gummy taste so good. I really enjoy taking my biotin everyday.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Bought for my auntie because she can't have coconut oil , and so she can't take the capsule version that sports research offers. She really likes this and is happy with her hair + skin! She's asking me to stock up for her already :)

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Improvement on hair strength and growth is really noticeable upon taking it for a few days. You can also see improvements on your skin. This is the only vitamin that I don't forget to take daily since its really yummy!!

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

I use it often because my friend recommended it. First of all, the quality is good. I like the package and the size. Delivery works well, too. I'll come by again next time. Have a nice day.