PH

Based on 1,827 Ratings
1,578
Posted on Dec 7, 2022
Long time repeater

I am a long time repeater of Wellness Formula. When it's hard for me to eat well (like traveling, busy life) I take Wellness Formula to maintain my health. Whenever I feel like I'm catching something or not feeling like myself, I take as directed and I feel fine.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

This is the best immune defense available for everyone. I've used Wellness Formula for years. I recommend it to friends & family all these years. I tell them that as soon as they feel the first sign of a cold or flu, take 4 capsules immediately, and do so every 4 hours. Before they, and myself, even remember, the infection is gone. Mostly within one day. I don't mind saying it again, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT, particularly in this cooler season.

Posted on Jan 28, 2023

I highly recommend Wellness Formula. I have taken Wellness Formula for many years. I believe this supplement helped me from getting sick when I was a kindergarten teacher for many years. Even when I had sick students I was fortunate not to get any viruses they had or miss any days of work. Besides vitamins it has lots of quality herbs specifically designed to guard against illnesses. The recommended dose is 6 capsules but it says you can take 3 for general health and 6 if you are starting to feel ill. I retired from teaching and am currently working in retail. Unfortunately I did get Covid from the store I am working at but I was only taking 3 pills a day. I probably should have started to take 6 a day when all my co-workers around me contracted the virus. However, I was the last one in my department to get Covid. I have a monthly subscription from iherb so I will always have an ample supply! :-)

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

These easy to swallow capsules have helped my spouse and me stay free of contagious illness for some time now. The capsules are odor and taste free. We're very satisfied with the quality of this product. The ingredients seem very efficient at strenthening the immune system which is what I really like about this product.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

I have been using iHerb for years. They never fail to impress, which is pretty amazing considering the fact that I have lowered my expectations with so many businesses these days. Not so with this company. Always the best price and great selections. And the delivery time to the Midwest from the West Coast is unbeatable (not to mention free delivery for orders >$20). You can't go wrong using this company!

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

This is the best support for my immune system. When ever I start to have sore throat I take 6 tablets and my throat is clear and even tried it as alternative to antibiotic for mom's bacterial tonsillitis, it worked! I gave her 6 tabs 3 to 4 times a day after food. And her symptoms are gone. Even her doctor was shocked that it resolved without antibiotics.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Wellness Formula is a constant in my medical kit! Whether it’s a tickle in the throat or a full blown nasty viral infection, this is my family’s go-to for stopping any sickness in its tracks. It has a very potent blend of vitamins, herbs and minerals all designed to support your immune system. I take the maintenance dose even when I’m not feeling unwell, especially over the past couple of years with Covid and other nasty bugs about. I tell everyone about Wellness Formula, it’s a miraculous formulation! A tip, the capsules are FAR more palatable than the tablets. The tablets are like giant horse pills that I get an awful after taste with.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I got these when my little one started getting sick and passed it along. I did take a lot of them over a span of a few days but after that I started feeling about as good as I could. Yesterday started to feel sick again so I started pounding these. I went to sleep and woke up feeling better. This stuff is awesome for keeping yourself from getting sick. Highly recommend. Please like if this was helpful.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

source natures do blend from vitamins and mineral and herbs ,, it is big and huge ingredients and composition for me i like this products as my age more than 70 , it is help me to be health and complete the shortage of vitamin , minerals ,, give power and less fatigue .. it is important for others to ask their doctor about this supplement it is suitable for them or no ,,, package price suitable (120 capsules ) and quality good