PH

Posted on Sep 12, 2021
Excellent!Works as described

Used to help us all get to sleep. Flavour is a bit similar to the raspberry medicine flavour we had as kids, but it works and that’s what is important!

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

my daughter love them. has saved our sanity and benefits us. berry flavoured gummies. amazing quality And a good size too! great dosage for an amazing sleep. all natural ingredients amazing taste.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I am very happy with this product because not only did it help me with my erratic sleep pattern but it is all natural and it didn’t leave me feeling hazy the next morning. The actual gummy was easy to eat and yummy.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I love these. I an a nurse and utilise these to assist when working shift work to help adjust my sleeping patterns to my shifts. I have definitely felt better and feel I get adequate rest now..

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Works ok, taste is very strong a bit like cherry medicine, some had a different texture like hardened bits in them. I would still buy them again. Although I took two a night rather than the recommendation of one.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Great taste! Kids love having them at night. Nice packaging, good quality for berry flavoured gummies. And a good size too! Helps them get to sleep and have a good sleep. All natural ingredients with a good size dose.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Nice flavour and texture. Larger sized gummy but nice and soft. Great value price point. Would highly recommend.

cec2fc23-4d1f-4fd6-b956-da858e29cd31
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

they are incredibly sticky which can make it a challenge to get them out of the bottle, especially when nearing the end of them.. also they stink! they smell like a horrid cough syrup

This is an easy and convenient supplement product! Also the price is lovely.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Good for sleep! Sometimes, when I can’t sleep, I will take 2 for it.