PH
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 16, 2022

I read other reviews and decided to get this for a senior relative who is experiencing memory issues. I did not realize how well it was working until I ran out. There was a big difference in memory recall. I won't be without this product again. It's expensive, but the cost of losing one's memory is greater.

Posted on May 21, 2022

This was recommended by my GP for help with my short term memory. It’s subjective but seems to be helping those times that I can’t remember a word or someone’s name. Easy 1 pill a day & a good size …not a gargantuan pill that gets stuck in your throat. I plan to keep taking it.

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

this brand is great and i can tell that i have been using for 10 days this supplement i still need a little more time but already liked it a lot... i can see some difference in focus.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I am very pleased with my vitamins and products from iherb! i see that I will be continuing to order every month or 3 month cycles. on auto ship! their products quality driven! not quantity!

I bought this product to improve my health. It is one the best quality product I ever used. It's natural ingredient benefit my immunity. it's convenience to take. Thanks for iherbs good package.

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

Got these for my mum. She says her liver gets better, she doesn’t get the itch anymore and gets clear skin after that.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Has helped me with sleep issues Recommended to me taken it before

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Improves memory and reduces brain fog. take with a high fat meal.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Husband has been using for a year believe the product works