PH
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 16, 2023

Out of many others, we have chosen this one. High quality ingredients. Good price. The size is perfect. Delivery is always fast and the packaging is good. The effect is impressive. Will use and continue to buy.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

it's great. so pity that always out of stock.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I like that they have combined B & C together. One less pill to take.

Posted on Apr 6, 2021

This supplement helps me to improve my Sleep and anxiety. My husband also taking this and he feels better and less stress. We will order again as this is cheap and effective.

Posted on Feb 27, 2020

These vitamins are great! I can cut them in half to take during the day to help me relax. Early evening I can take a whole one and it helps me to sleep through the night. I have shared this product with three other people. I know two are taking them and I have not yet heard from the third person, as I recently shared information about them with her. Har

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Great product but hasn't been in stock now for months so very frustrating.

Posted on Jul 16, 2021

I love taking this in the afternoon for a good pick me up!! really helps!

Posted on May 28, 2021

Ordered several times for use it is great for anti stress I recommend

Posted on Jun 10, 2021

I hope see result as soon as. But why you not write when take it? After or before a meal? Please add this information

Posted on Apr 15, 2021

Gigantic tablets. Must be filled with lots of nutrients and minerals. Looking forward to seeing how well they work. Watch this space for updates