PH

4.6
Based on 1,051 Ratings
goodhealthhacks
Posted on Feb 1, 2023

Source Naturals Cherry Fruit Extract is a top-notch supplement for anyone looking to boost their health and wellness. The extract is derived from high-quality cherry fruits, providing a concentrated dose of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. I have been taking the tablets for several weeks now, and I have noticed a significant improvement in my overall energy levels and immune system function. The 500 mg dose is perfect, and the convenient 90 tablet size ensures that I have a steady supply of the extract for an extended period. I also appreciate the fact that the extract is vegan and non-GMO, making it a great choice for those with dietary restrictions. In conclusion, I highly recommend Source Naturals Cherry Fruit Extract to anyone looking to improve their health and wellness with a natural, high-quality supplement.

Feverfew has been a staple in my vitamin cupboard for the past couple of years. I use them as part of my 'de-stress' vitamin mix, my 'I need more oxygen to my brain' vitamin mix and my 'hot flashes' mix. Natures Way is a brand I use regularly and I trust their quality. The pop up lid is also very convenient for dispensing the capsules.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Ive been purchasing these for quite a few years now. I had originally hought them to help with a bought of gout i suffered a few years ago do to losing alot of weight. Still take from time to time to keep it from returning. I also found that they help me sleep better at night. But dont make me drowsy.

Posted on Jan 1, 2023
2,784

quality product, safe ingredients, age, benefit is good, composition is good too, improvement, diet, quality supplement, taste good, no more concern, hemp, package is good

Posted on Dec 23, 2022
1,242

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Dec 22, 2022

I've had 2 instance of gout so I'm taking this as a precaution to avoid a third instance. Seems to be working well - no gout yet!

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

I was looking for my hubby's gout supplement. This works well for hubby so far. He doesn't have gout since he's taking this.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

I bought this for my father, he said it works for him, he has gout for years and if this thing which cost less than $100 can benefit him that then I think it's really worth it.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Since I have taken this cherry, I feel different, reducing the chances of getting a gout attack, it is very effective for me, if I have a gout attack, I immediately drink sodium bicarbonate 1 tear with water until it stops immediately. I have gout, which has repeated attacks within a month. I tried to buy this uric acid-lowering health product and took it for three days. The pain was reduced, and the gout basically disappeared after taking it for about ten days. But I will pay attention to the diet will not eat purine high food, I will continue to take this health care product.

5795e0ff-e99f-4cfb-bfe8-0c68890f3ad5