PH

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I purchased this product on special and actually bought 2. It was a great buy, and the ingredients also include Vitamin C and hyaluronic acid, which for me is a must in collagen as I have skin that is “aging” 😊. The quality is also good. The cocoa flavour is very rich, which I love. All in all a great purchase!

2166c38a-dd9b-4940-a401-6e7bffffde43
Posted on May 9, 2022

My first time trying this collagen with cocoa. Very aromatic smells like chocolate. But not as dissolvable compared to unflavoured collagen. Collagen is essential not only for elasticity of the skin but also for cartilage in the knees and joints especially as we ages. Collagen must be taken with Vit C for its absorption. Good quality no fishy odour.

562ab20f-6a6d-4421-99a2-47b0c46bfa05
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I am used to getting unflavored collagen, mostly because of the great price point but decided to try out out this new cocoa flavor, and am glad i did. The cocoa flavor stands out bold yet subtle enough not to overwhelm your coffee. I just love this and will be on a repeat buy for a while. I highly recommend. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I purchased Solumeve, Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen Peptides with Cocoa to improve my skin . Hoping it would increase the elasticity of the skin on my face. Which it has been very effective . I didn't expect the extra benefit of it helping the cartilage in my knees. But it has. I'm now able to walk downstairs without pain.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

this was nice. quality was good and ingredients are all real. the taste is nice. this is easy to eat and use - just swallow with whatever liquid you want. i think it works but i may have had more effective collagen products off iherb. still, this is a good product and i recommend it. the serving size may be a little small but over time it all adds up. thanks :) please give a thumbs up if this helped you!

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Great combo of marine collagen peptides with certified organic cocoa. Taste is good and goes well with protein shakes mixed with fluids. Marine peptides are becoming more popular now. Seems in some if not many cases they work better than other sourced peptides. Package was sound and ok for the price.

Really enjoyed this product! I stir a spoonful with my favourite yoghurt every morning for a delicious chocolate breakfast dessert :) Has no strange aftertaste, rich chocolate cacao flavour The composition is great! Very pleased with the presence of vitamin C and hyaluronic acid! They perfectly complement the effectiveness of collagen. I also loved the complete absence of harmful ingredients, which are often added by unscrupulous manufacturers to make the product sweet. Maltodextrin, for example! There is only allulose as a sweetener which does not raise blood sugar levels. I will definitely buy more when the first jar is finished, I hardly recommend it!

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Quality everywhere. Marine-based Peptides will benefit not only your hair, skin, and nails but also protect your joints. Organic Cocoa not only enhances the taste but also provides antioxidants. Finally, Hyaluronic Acid further benefits the joints and also helps to keep the skin hydrated. Blends easily into a liquid or shake.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Reviewed in the United States on November 3, 2021 I tried this first in water and it didn't work well for me , my palate is too sensitive. I started using it in my coffee and noticed significant Improvement in three days. I didn't realize how much of a difference collagen could make. I am now on day 7 and have no plans to do without it.quality is pretty on par.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I love my collagen due to, it’s so helpful and great for the body. I like this company because they use a nice clean ingredients and the quality is good. The packaging is great. Like I said the benefits of collagen is wonderful for cardiovascular, hair, skin, and improve my joints as well in a nutshell the effects are very well. I recommend it.