PH

Based on 3,393 Ratings
2,628
Posted on Aug 8, 2022
7,402

Great product. It helps me with my stress and relaxing my muscles. It is made of safe natural ingredients for all ages and you feel the difference for the first night but always ask your doctor before. The bottle size has 250 tablets. Two Tab daily. I'm completely satisfied with this quality product and will buy it again.

8ef9651d-a4fc-473a-9e56-f9b734012412
Posted on May 2, 2022

As a vegan, B vitamins are important to supplement to add to your daily routine. I was also looking for a high quality vitamin that could provide some nervous system support and give me energy. I tried other brands but this one is my favorite so far. I love the size and the packaging, I feel like I'm never going to run out!

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Waaaooooo!!!! I am taking it for the first time since 2 weeks, I feel like back in my 20s with lots of energy and pleasant mood. earlier after work i used to crash on bed and lethargic but now I have energy to actually play with my daughter and help my wife in kitchen. I must say this product has made my family. Enjoying life again.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

What I like this product After few days taking I see the difference. I am on the go and have energy since I am working in a shift schedule. It is normal after taking this your pee is become yellowish. Since I’m taking this I noticed I have more appetite to eat.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I was constantly clenching my jaw when I was going through a stressful period. I tried multiple natural supplements, such as St. John's Wort, Passion Flower, Kava Kava, Valerian Root, but nothing had any effect at all. Then I tried this and Solgar Calcium, Magnesium plus Zinc at the same time and my problems went away after only a few days of taking it. I can't say for sure if this helped or the other Solgar supplement or if the stress went away naturally, but I give credit to these two Solgar supplements since they both help with nervous system. I think it's good quality and value.

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

I like it very much. The ingredients are very important . A lot of Vitamine B is in one package. I use it to calm down my nervous system. My cortisol level is much better. I couldn't sleep becaise of my menopausa. I like the big size and the good price.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Nice quality ingredients in the compositions, I feel the effects on the nervous system after a week of use, it makes me more patient and I can sleep better. Folic acid in the component makes it better to use. I like the effect, and I use this complex in my daily routine regularly.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Solgar is a great brand with quality ingredients so I always try to get supplements from them. B complex is amazing at so many vital functions including for nervous system, muscles, metabolism but this one has added bonus of Vit C which also gets depleted in time of stress. This is like a 2 in 1 so you get benefits from both!

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

Most trusted brand and very consistent for the effect and benefits. It’s highly recommended for the nervous system problem and the potency is good . The taste is good and good for the metabolism. Also it is good for energy high level and folic acid can help also. And the ingredient is very consistent and size is easy to swallow and the quality of this product is amazing