PH

Posted on Jul 19, 2022
Excellent for cough!

It is a must have to manage the coughing (be it dry or chesty) and I used it for C+. Hubby suffered non-stop hacking cough due to covid for 3 days, once taken 3capX3times daily, he didn't made a sound at night and the cough subside fast! Better than any OTC medicine. The Quercetin, Bromelain and herbs combination is great! Note: on full strength, It may cause drowsiness in some people.

CommandClip
Posted on Dec 22, 2021

the only downside that I found to this is that I have to take 3 per day while I only eat 2 meals. but that’s fine so far.

c8ab7f9e-df97-417b-ab2a-a70b59c78ba0
Posted on Nov 25, 2021

This supplement helps on my respiratory conditions as due to some stress at home, I started to smoke more than usual and getting breathless, tightness on my chest and lungs. At first I took 1 capture and I was surprised it somehow works. So I begin to take 2 a day. And I felt good after that.

a1bc3174-ed86-41c6-92a3-c4d8a2e5c2c9
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Fortunately, I haven't needed it so far, but I thought it would be nice to have one at home. That's why I bought a dose. There are old and young in the family, and then winter comes, it is easy to catch a cold, and then everyone can catch a cold. It's good to have a good quality "protector"

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

This supplement is very helpful for keeping sickness at bay. Its composition is thorough and even contains berberine to assist in blood sugar control. Definitely felt improvement in health. At three capsules per day, a bottle runs out quickly. A bit co$tly therefore. A clean healthy diet along with this supplement is ideal. Let's face it. Even a good quality supplement can never make up for a bad diet.

Posted on May 2, 2022

very good product it's really help to breath better and I feel more strong I'm suffering from COPD and now after three days taking this product a I'm feeling much better

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

The product is great and the delivery services are phenomenal!

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Very good product start using it with no issue so far

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

It's vegetarian so no issue on halal part for Muslim. So far this product is good to me

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Great ingredients, using to help restore lung health after Covid.