PH

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Good quality and taste! My daughter needed more B vitamins, and she took these willingly because she liked the taste. These are not chewy but like a crunchy tablet.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Easy to take, it taste like a real orange. One of my favourite vit b complex, very high potency. Well package and good for energy release.

I know that it doesn't make sense that a B Complex vitamin, which provides more energy, would help you sleep better, but it does, and when I wake up in the middle of the night, it helps me go back to sleep immediately!! Please try it! It works!!

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I have been taking this product for years. There is no side effect. Citrus flavor is perhaps the best. But strawberry flavor is also as good.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

REALLY delicious. Not crazy about the different oils in there. Wish there was a solid b-complex formulation that is clean-- still looking for that ideal b complex supplement.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Overall, I'm very happy with those vitamins. Only thing I don't like is, that they are very sweet. I usually brush my teeth after taking them.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Good quality big size and the package was good and nice taste

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I bought this for my dad. So far, my dad likes it. It made him energetic. I think he likes the taste too.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I like that this B-complex supplement is chewable. Has a god taste with a good mix of nutrients. I will order this again.