PH
4.7

4.7
Posted on Dec 14, 2022
I Love Solaray

I am stuck on this Solaray brand as the ingredients and quality of the product is top notch. The packaging is quite eye catching and cute too. Ive changed to this brand as the other Biotin I was using had Keratin in it which did not react well with my skin and made it really oily and I had bumps on my forehead. Biotin is much needed for both men and women to maintain good hair and nails. I will keep buying this brand as it benefits me well.

6164183c-82f8-4260-80b9-f8f4800ef0f9
a61237dc-3481-465f-959e-5b746d926d21
d58097b4-81d2-41b8-8bcb-ce77bc0a434d
Posted on Aug 13, 2022
1,365

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Solaray is a very reputable brand plus this biotin is "timed released" which helps disperse the biotin over time which is a real advantage over other brands. Since using this (along with Solaray 50+ multi which also has biotin & Solaray Bamboo) has really improved the quality of my hair so I know this product is the real deal.

Posted on Jan 5, 2023

This biotin really works to help regrow your hair! I had lost a lot of weight and then some hair but took this and within weeks I had new growth!

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

of course you don't really know if it works in slowing down my hair loss, the reason I bought it in the first place, but I continue to take it

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Biotin is a B vitamin found in food. It helps the body convert food into energy and plays many other important roles in health. Biotin boosts the health of the hair and nails, supports a healthy pregnancy, and helps manage blood sugar levels, among other benefits.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

It’s hard to tell how well it works in turns of hair grow since it take a long time to qualify it. But I spent quite some time comparing different brands and ingredients - this one came as a leader

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

I use biotin because of hair loss. I still am losing hair but I do believe it may be helping some, it also helps nails.

Posted on Jan 18, 2023

Using it to combat candida since I am deficient and not eating eggs.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Very good product. My hair started to grow faster and stopped from falling out. Taking biotin and collagen.