PH

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Very good product! I like the smell (scent great), which make me feel good after a shower. I use this product daily because it is gentle on my skin. The size of the bottle is good. I recommend this product, and I will definitely buy again this product. Moreover I really like the SoapBox enterprise, which is a quality brand.

Happy to found myself a good body bath, it lather well and smell sweet. Love this mix of citrus, peach and rose. Will get more of this brand Body Wash of other fragrances to brighten up my bath time! Thank you iherb for the fast delivery!

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I liked this body wash a lot! It makes a nice foam and the small is amazing. I will for sure buy this gel again, once I ran out of this bottle

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I was so excited when I received this body wash and smelled it first time..... its soooooo nice! Feels amazing on the skin as well and on top of that is cruelty free. So you can smell and feel amazing without causing any suffering to animals.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Good lather and skin does not feel dry after using . Scent is a tad too strong on lathering but thkfully dissipates after rinsing off. Love that it’s free from nasties like parabens, sls etc . Will buy again.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Item is great. Love the scent and the use consistency. Good quality. It was packaged nicely. Good got dry and sensitive skin.

2e88e96c-9a2e-4692-b997-0e3b41667783
Posted on Nov 1, 2021

I like it but please try to cover the lid well with plastic to prevent leakage. Please 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Very fine quality and it does not dry the skin.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

scent is plesant and is gentle enough for dry skin

Posted on May 20, 2022

I love how this smells! This is a good product for a decent price.