PH
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 8, 2022
很好!

This Sky Organics avocado oil is a bit greasy but makes your dry skin softer in no time and you can mix with your own body lotion to enrich the softness. After awhile your dry skin will absorb the oil and you can feel the softness in your skin however the bottle opening is a bit big and I tend to pour a bit too much each time I use, so be careful when you pour it out!

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

The scent is mild. I get used to this brand of sweet almond oil on my problem skin of prurigo nodularis. Its improved a lot, in addition I apply some oinment for problem skin. I heard that avocado oil is also amazing so I ordered it. Will further comments once I started to apply. Recommended this brand.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

It’s a great product that makes my skin soften and fresh. During winter I always feel my skin is very dry but after I use this product I definitely can see the difference.

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

Good quality, not overly strong scent, worked a treat on rehydrating my extremely dry hands and also works nicely in my home made face oil.

Posted on Dec 13, 2022

It is a god non-gmo oil. My wife uses it during her pregnancy as a natural remedy as using complex skin care products are not recommended.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022
1,609

GOOD BUT THE PRICE TOO HIGHT ,IF CHEAPER THAN BETTER

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Its easier absorb when using and the scent is not strong. Good for moisturing and even sensitive skin can use. Will buy again.

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

Super high quality - it hydrates immediately, there is no smell, it calms sensitive skin. Just excellent!

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

This avocado oil has good texture. It is very good to moisturise dry skin. Apply after bath.

Posted on Jan 2, 2023

Very light and easy to use Not sticky at all, I mix it wth my lotion