PH

4.3
  • S
Posted on Mar 23, 2022
Provides Relief

Similasan has quality products. Homeopathic and safe to use long term with no toxic ingredients. I've been using the sinus relief for awhile and it definitely helps my frequent sinus congestion. Depending on the degree of the discomfort it may or may not be enough to handle the problem. If it's not enough I simply add other homeopathic remedies.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

A very helpful thing when one has sinusitis. It is all natural which makes it safer and possible to use during longer periods of time.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Love this product is gives me relief fast! Been using over year, does Great! Good price, easy to use! No after taste! Have bad sinus and allergies all my life! So happy found this product!

Posted on Jul 13, 2021

The spray has been a tremendous help in keeping my sinuses from being clogged. I have found that my tendency to get off-balance or dizzy has been greatly diminished by regular usage. The only complaint I have is the tube leading to the spray mechanism is too short. No matter how I angle the sprayer, there is always a little bit left sloshing around inside. This is a waste of the product and money for the customer. But since I have to use a hemeopathic product because of my glaucoma, I suppose this is a small inconvenience.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

It is nice to know that there is a safe, natural and comfortable spray mist for stuffy and miserable sinuses. I like the fact that it has no terrible taste, and that I can use it whenever I need to without fear of creating dependency. The quality of the product and the well-made bottle/spray make it easy to hold. I love homeopathic products as they come from nature, not a lab.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

I have ongoing sinus congestion and started using this Similasan spray years ago now, and wouldn't be without it. A couple of sprays in each nostril, and I'm good to go. It's homeopathic, so no "side effects" to worry about. One caveat: be sure by checking the label that it doesn't contain harsh preservatives; Similasan once made batches of it with benzalkonium chloride as a preservative. I received some of those from another health products web site and that version was ridiculously harsh. B-Cl is known to be highly toxic. The bottles I've received from iHerb are fine; NaCl is the preservative. But I always check the ingredient list to be sure I'm getting the right formula.

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

Very very very good product , i loved it I hope my comment is good

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

a great option for us, the composition is good. super quality. I like. I recommend you to buy

Posted on Oct 2, 2022
4,070

Very good product, I liked everything, especially the Quality and Size. I will take more.