PH
4.4

4.4
Posted on Nov 11, 2022
¡Excelente!

It's a great pre-workout supplement, 20 mins after taking it you really feel the boost and don't get as tired during your workout as before, the quality and taste are pretty good, although personally I think that diluting 1 scoop in only 8 oz of water leaves the drink too sweet, I prefer to do it in at least 16 oz.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

After working out for several years without using a pre-workout, I decided to try this one as it was highly rated and had all of the ingredients that I was looking for. I have used almost all of it now and I have found that it makes a huge difference. I have the watermelon flavor and it tastes just like watermelon candy. Just one scoop is beneficial and gives me more energy and to complete my workout. I will be trying the other flavors as well since it is such a great quality powder at a great price.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

Tastes good and can definitely tell a difference in my endurance and stamina during workouts. Since it is so high in caffeine I do sometimes experience a crash but that’s not surprising. I usually take just over half a scoop. I wouldn’t recommend taking multiple scoops like the kids on tiktok do 😂

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

the taste and quality of this product increases my workout strength. I did have to take a bit more than on the package to get my desired dosage. the taste and efficiency is great I think I have built up a torence to this kind of thing. I would recommend to product to anyone that wants an energy boost at the gym.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

wow. from using this product I could see results in about 3 weeks, really gives me a lot of energy, especially before my workout, I'm just not happy with the flavor, it's too sweet and not what I expected but it benefits me alot so I would try a different flavor next time

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Outstanding quality Pre-Workout. I use it 30 min before my practice and my power performance is on a significant level the whole session. Watermelon taste is good and not annoying. The package was half empty maybe 270gr needs a smaller box. I can say that the dosage of the caffeine in one portion is correct, especially for me.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Very good quality and price with same improvement and benefit to your health age and diet effects well and taste good with same composition with good packaging . Well surely buy it again in the future. Highly recommended if you want a healthy style fooding rotten go head. Take it every day.

Posted on Dec 22, 2022

Very good product been using for 5years can see the muscle is improving and more firm. Good products. Good price good value good product. brand is very good

4d429443-11b7-4f6b-b5b2-2e1d1c291b80
f06e4982-74bc-452a-bbbc-36991464b8fb
Posted on Oct 31, 2022

It is nice good quality pre-workout powder, has nice taste and smell. It’s working, gives you energy and good results. The package and dosage is good, the only thing that bothered me is the caffeine in it, which not very good for your heart so maybe not to use it in daily routine.